•  

Closed-Flow Lock-On Tyre Chucks

Wrangeld

Bet you got excited reading that topic. However, this is a really sexy topic!

I think that tyre chucks could be the answer to the inflation frustration at the end of a drive - so that instead of constantly screwing and unscrewing the compressor hose to the tyre valves we can just attach the hose with a simple lock. 

https://www.amazon.ae/FineGood-Inflator-Compressor-Accessories-Aluminum/dp/B07BVH6D36/ref=asc_df_B07BVH6D36/?tag=googleshopp09-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=398034079871&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1495557984569392781&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1000013&hvtargid=pla-531910361744&psc=1

Anyone know where I might find some of these locally? Amazon tells me that it takes around 3 weeks to deliver. No doubt there is somewhere local that sells this, because I cannot imagine I am the only 4x4 driver wishing that the compressor line could be attached quickly. 

Speedex and Ace do not carry them. 

• Like (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Bet you got excited reading that topic. However, this is a really sexy topic!

I think that tyre chucks could be the answer to the inflation frustration at the end of a drive - so that instead of constantly screwing and unscrewing the compressor hose to the tyre valves we can just attach the hose with a simple lock. 

https://www.amazon.ae/FineGood-Inflator-Compressor-Accessories-Aluminum/dp/B07BVH6D36/ref=asc_df_B07BVH6D36/?tag=googleshopp09-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=398034079871&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1495557984569392781&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1000013&hvtargid=pla-531910361744&psc=1

Anyone know where I might find some of these locally? Amazon tells me that it takes around 3 weeks to deliver. No doubt there is somewhere local that sells this, because I cannot imagine I am the only 4x4 driver wishing that the compressor line could be attached quickly. 

Speedex and Ace do not carry them. 

I'm pretty sure I saw some at a pneumatic shop at Dragon Mart that's selling these. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dragon Mart - 5 Dhs. Pick as many as you like. We use to use this from DM as a quick deflator too in the past.

Go to hardware section to shop that sells compressor, tool kit, deflator, valve etc.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use