•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra- Dubai - 14 Aug 2020

Srikumar

45 minutes ago, topgear said:

@Tamas Hoffmann

if I recall correctly, this is the location BAI-05 to buy the Baofeng UV5R Walkie

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-03 at 2.59.06 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Wael Mounier this drive is for absolute Newbies or first timers with Carnity. Please sign up on the other Newbie drives and incase if it's full add your name to the waitlist, so that the trip lead would add you once there is a vacancy. 

• Like (+1) 2

Sure Srikumar, i just didn't find a newbies in Quodra this week but let me check again

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

@Wael Mounier this drive is for absolute Newbies or first timers with Carnity. Please sign up on the other Newbie drives and incase if it's full add your name to the waitlist, so that the trip lead would add you once there is a vacancy. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Srikumar do you usually have a morning Newbie drive in Qudra or it is only evening.

Meanwhile i drove once in the absolute newbie level as last drive my friend @Khaled Abdalla was the one that drove so i think it is better to drive absolute one more time before moving to newbie or what do u think?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Wael Mounier said:

@Srikumar do you usually have a morning Newbie drive in Qudra or it is only evening.

Meanwhile i drove once in the absolute newbie level as last drive my friend @Khaled Abdalla was the one that drove so i think it is better to drive absolute one more time before moving to newbie or what do u think?

Absolute newbie drives are strictly reserved for the first timer in sand, so that they can learn and progress with very basic level of driving and shorter drive time for a safer introduction to sand offroading.

Once you and your friend @Khaled Abdalla has attended the absolute newbie drive, you should be joining the newbie drives to enjoy more and progress faster.

If all newbie drives are full, leave your and your friend (whoever wants to drive) name in the drive topic as we have plenty of drop outs usually on Wednesday and Thursday.

Just to be fair with everyone, wait list is prepared based on first come first serve, so sooner you post your name in the waitlist, better are your chances to get on the Friday drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hey Captain Srikumar,

Pls find below details as required:

1. Which 4x4 do you drive?

>> Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2017

2. Confirm your vehicle has a front and rear tow hook.

>> Yes 

3. Do you have any previous offroading experience?

>> No

For your first offroad adventure, please bring along a deflator and pressure gauge. 

• Pressure gauge - Yes.
  • Inflator - Yes
  •  Deflator - No. (😓 Amazon will deliver on Sunday).

See you on Friday...👍

Edited by Hardik Mody
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Hardik Mody said:

Deflator - No. (😓 Amazon will deliver on Sunday).

Hi Hardik, you can get the deflator for AED 5-10 in any tyre shop or at Dragon Mart. Else you will have to use your key or a screw driver which can take a while to deflate. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use