•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Maliha - Sharjah - 14 Aug 2020

Frederic

13 hours ago, Frederic said:

Dear @Ashok chaturvedi @topgear you have signed up for two newbie drives for Friday morning. Kindly make a selection so we can use the open spot for other members.

@Frederic I have left the Pink Rock event and I am staying on this. I am looking forward to my first drive with you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

Current Waitlist:

1. Marks: 9th August 7:08 PM

2. Sinol : 9th August 7:57 PM

3. Ilya Golubinksy: 9th August 7:57PM

4. Muzamil Hussain: 9th August 8:13PM

5. SureshVNair: 9th August 9:12PM

6.Tero Vallas: 9th August 10:22PM

7.Miguel Ibarbia: 9th August 11:38PM

REMINDER:

Dear @Ashok chaturvedi @topgear you have signed up for two newbie drives for Friday morning. Kindly make a selection so we can use the open spot for other members.

Dear Frederic apologise very much as the two newbies were for Sharah and I got confused I removed myself from your group. thanks you so much. 

• Like (+1) 2

@marks I have added you to the drive. 
@Dagdag Sofiane I have removed your RSVP as the drive was full and the first person in the waiting list got the first chance to signup as soon as a spot became free. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 8/10/2020 at 12:30 PM, Dagdag Sofiane said:

@Frederic I dont get it, why did you remove me from the group? Can you add my on the waiting list then...

@Dagdag Sofiane last night the RSVP was full, and 7 people have posted requests already to be added to the waiting list (see on the drive topic).

I noticed last night that 2 persons in the RSVP list were signed up for 2 morning drives, which is impossible for them as they can't be at two places at the same time, hence i have requested them to sign out and select either one of the drives. One of them signed out so this morning so it made one available spot in the RSVP which you have picked, while there were others in place waiting already.

When RSVP'ing please always have a look at the drive topic as this waitlist was already posted this morning.

I will add you to this waitlist.

Current Waitlist:

1. Muzamil Hussain: 9th August 8:13PM

2. SureshVNair: 9th August 9:12PM

3. Tero Vallas: 9th August 10:22PM

4. Miguel Ibarbia: 9th August 11:38PM

5. Dagdag Sofiane: 10th August 12:30PM

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi @Sinol I have added your name to the RSVP as @Kieran McKeown had to cancel.

• Like (+1) 2

Updated Waitlist:

1. Muzamil Hussain: 9th August 8:13PM

2. SureshVNair: 9th August 9:12PM

3. Tero Vallas: 9th August 10:22PM

4. Miguel Ibarbia: 9th August 11:38PM

5. Dagdag Sofiane: 10th August 12:30PM

• Like (+1) 3

RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

@muzamil hussain @SureshVNair i have added you to the drive to fully occupy the list of 15 members. 

@Mukundan Nair i have removed you from the RSVP on your request, and added @Tero Vallas in your place.

image.png.4c5ccf59a852fab2d2fffea89461431a.png

We are having a nice mix of Newbies and Fewbies, so if all goes well i might bump the level up to Newbie+ in the lovely Mahafiz dunes. The plan is to drive towards Fossil Rock and use the play areas on the way there to practice some small side-sloping. 

@topgear will be my second lead, and will help me in trying to find the cleanest track for the rest of the convoy, and will slightly divert upon my instructions. 

@Nivin will be our center forward, and will help others with basic instructions when they have a refusal, and will relay essential information to me when needed.

@marks will be our sweep, keeping the convoy moving and also help out the newbies where needed. 

Please arrive well on time and start deflating as soon as you arrive. After deflation, please stay inside the vehicles so i can do the convoy setup and radio check. We will be using Carnity Channel 2 (446.03125 Mhz).

(12-13 PSI should be fine for all cars in our convoy).

We have made a COVID19 precautions post below, where we need you to formally agree upon. You can do this by clicking on the below post, reading it thoroughly, and then clicking on the "Totally Agree" image.png.3d477361197b5833a24172ab133d317c.png in that post (not here in the drive post).

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

See you guys tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use