•  
Advertise here

Found a bag in the new Wrangler - what it for?

Ilya

Hi team,

Just bought a Wrangler 5 drs (2018 restyling) and in addition to the standard bag for 2 front roof elements I found another bag, a little bit smaller but still looks like designed for some flat item. Previous owner is not reachable

Please help to identify what is it :)

IMG_1678_2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

Hi team,

Just bought a Wrangler 5 drs (2018 restyling) and in addition to the standard bag for 2 front roof elements I found another bag, a little bit smaller but still looks like designed for some flat item. Previous owner is not reachable

IMG_1678_2.jpg

It looks like the is the window bag. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

Hi team,

IMG_1678_2.jpg

hi, @Ilya Golubinsky This square shaped flat case is for keeping the fire extinguisher and a few tools for the Jeep. The white foam packing in the Pic has been cut to accommodate the same and is shaped like a cylinder. I have the same one for my jeep. Guess it also has velcro at the bottom so it can stick on the floor. Hope this helps.. :)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2