•  
Advertise here

I just got my G015 Geolander. I was expecting it to be a bit loud but it was completely silent after my 4 years old Hankook road tires. 

I paid 1680aed at Juma Al Majid Sharjah. They said i can get free rotation at every 10.000km in any Yokohama shop. With this price they made the alignment as well, which was extra 100aed in Dubai branch and tyre was also expensive in Dubai. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I have the Geolandar HT tires, once these go bad, I might go for Geolandar ATS, can you give me any pros and cons of ATS vs HT? Ill be going for the same tire size, so nothing is going to change in that aspect.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Jasim Khumi said:

Hey guys, I have the Geolandar HT tires, once these go bad, I might go for Geolandar ATS, can you give me any pros and cons of ATS vs HT? Ill be going for the same tire size, so nothing is going to change in that aspect.

There are no cons, the ATS is made for off-road and drives very well on road. You’ll notice better traction in the dunes as well and it will allow you to deflate to 10psi which will make your little Pajero float 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."