•  

FACE MASK IS STILL MANDATORY

Gaurav

Everyone please try to understand that if you cannot follow the COVID precautions, PLEASE DO NOT JOIN ANY DRIVES.

NO MATTER

• You have seen thousands are partying in the desert
  • You have seen people without mask everywhere
  • You don't wear mask at work or neighborhood

BUT, everyone supposed to wear a face mask at Carnity Off-road drives without any exceptions.

If your passenger gets out without a face mask, it's your responsibility and you will be banned from Carnity off-road club.

When it comes to COVID precaution, we are just following the law of land without any excuses or leniency to safeguard everyone.

@Wael Mounier @Khaled Abdalla and @Dagdag Sofiane you have been given verbal warning and next time if any trip lead spot you or your passenger out of the car without a face mask, you will be banned from Carnity off-road club.

PS. Including while at deflation and inflation points.

• Totally Agree (+2) 9

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I am sorry @Gaurav  we respect the club rules within the rides as it is the marshel/clud responsibility and you have the right to define the rules within the ride but after the ride is over we are responsible for ourselves.

I understand your club is not lacking candidates so you obviously don't care about losing few members to inforce some rules but anyway i am sure this definitely a better way communicating with others without such threatening tone and writing with RED which is not acceptable at my end so i don't mind leaving the club if this will be the way you treat its members.

By the way, it was wearing my mask but this is not the point at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

@Wael Mounier yesterday was not the first time you and your friend have been reminded politely and verbally. All trip lead remind people politely on every drive, as we do understand that sometimes everyone slips off.

But the answer to the question: where is your mask, when replied with "its inside the car with a shrugging and no forgetful looks" do require such warning if we decide to protect other offroaders.

It's really not about having more or less of members, as you might perceive but simply about respecting the law of land and safety for everyone is PRIME, not only in words but in actions too (if needed).

And btw, while inflating you are still within the drive responsibilities unless you move yourself out of the inflation point, which was not the case as you were surrounded by 8 other cars and risking everyone.

@Dagdag Sofiane I'm sorry you feel that way, but it wasn't your first time either.

I humbly request all of you to take this as a gentle but last reminder as we ourselves don't like such harsh rules. But in this difficult times when we only have a permission to drive and not socialize yet from Police, we are bound to enforce such rules to the highest degree possible with zero tolerance to not jeopardize other offroaders safety and not to violate any laws.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi @Gaurav , you are talking with adults and well educated people, this tone of talking is not acceptable at all. I believe you have issues in communication with people as many of my friends mentioned the same point to me before. My advice to you to work on yourself to enhance the way of communication with your customers to avoid more people hating you.
Anyways, I promise it will be my last time to join with you on carnity, I am not a pupil and you do not have any rights to talk with us in that way, but keep in mind that your behaviour will affect the carnity club reputation. 

Hope to work on yourself and change your way of communication and know with whom you are treating.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

26 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Dagdag Sofiane I'm sorry you feel that way, but it wasn't your first time either.

I humbly request all of you to take this as a gentle but last reminder as we ourselves don't like such harsh rules. But in this difficult times when we only have a permission to drive and not socialize yet from Police, we are bound to enforce such rules to the highest degree possible with zero tolerance to not jeopardize other offroaders safety and not to violate any laws.

No it was the first time! 

Again I’m not challenging the law here. Laws and rules are the element of our collective well be. I desagree on how you are communicating. 
You got my point take it in to consideration or not is up to you. 

Edited by Dagdag Sofiane
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

I suppose this was bound to happen that some names had to be taken , to make sure others fall in line. (This includes me too).Unfortunately they were of the persons mentioned in this discussion...and I strongly believe it was to deter others, and urge the respective people to take it sportively.There was a newspaper article too mentioning whoever had defaulted on following the covid precautions!!

Of course rules and precautions advised need to be followed,  and when names are taken its upto oneself to make sure it's not repeated , it is for your own safety and for everyone's safety. Most importantly it is to make everyone else fall in line! Please do not get me wrong here, I am not taking anyone's side.

Just wonder if feasible you guys have a chat verbally, pick the phone and talk...to keep everything in the right spirit! Sometimes misunderstanding happen when words are interpreted differently ( as we come from different places with different languages ). We all dont want to lose this opportunity to enjoy our weekends safely.

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

51 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Wael Mounier yesterday was not the first time you and your friend have been reminded politely and verbally. All trip lead remind people politely on every drive, as we do understand that sometimes everyone slips off.

But the answer to the question: where is your mask, when replied with "its inside the car with a shrugging and no forgetful looks" do require such warning if we decide to protect other offroaders.

It's really not about having more or less of members, as you might perceive but simply about respecting the law of land and safety for everyone is PRIME, not only in words but in actions too (if needed).

And btw, while inflating you are still within the drive responsibilities unless you move yourself out of the inflation point, which was not the case as you were surrounded by 8 other cars and risking everyone.

@Gaurav Actually you was talking to @Khaled Abdalla as i was wearing my mask but anyway it doesn't matter now, Again, no argument about the rule itself but it is about the way you are communicating it specially when you actually mixing up between members.

Unfortunately we can't tolerate this way and to be your show case on how you can firmly apply the rule to set examples for others so we will spare you the hassle to ban us and i assure you we won't join you again to leave you apply the rules the way you like.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

Covid 19 is dangerous and lethal. We should not wear mask just because it is the rule but we should wear it for our own safety and to protect ourselves. We humans tends to become complacent with time but please let's be cautious, the danger is still out there and is still claiming life around us. Stay safe people and protect our loved ones.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 6

Important Information

Terms of use