•  
Advertise here

EBS and traction sign

It should be ESP - Electronic Stability Program OR ABS.

Do you have traction control off switch in your model?

@Jun Zamora which year your wrangler is?

image.png

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

23 hours ago, Arun Mathew said:

Hello guys !!!
Kindly help me out with the sign on dashboard for EBS & traction control during dessert drive on my 2010 Jeep Wrangler .

Should I install a switch or any other solution which would help me in the dessert .

Regards

Arun 

In my case . It still appears on the dashboard specially when im negotiating a difficult dune. Even if i already turned it off. And it slows my car’s  performance in climbing. Somebody suggested me to install  a Kill Switch. And now i’m ok.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Kill switch is the best option . However one press on traction switch , turns off 50% ... press it for 10 sec , it turns off 70% .

Or otherwise , maybe your suspension is just too soft / weak , that when your tyres are in the air ..the traction indicator keeps showing up 

• Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 9:15 PM, Jun Zamora said:

In my case . It still appears on the dashboard specially when im negotiating a difficult dune. Even if i already turned it off. And it slows my car’s  performance in climbing. Somebody suggested me to install  a Kill Switch. And now i’m ok.

Hi Arun , I face the same issue with my car, but haven't felt any loss in power, so did you install a kill switch, if so plz help me with the details

Hi @Arun Mathew ,about the lights  of ABS and traction control lights, I discussed with a friend of mine and in his opinion pulling out the fuse is a better option than installing a kill switch. I did the same and took a small trial and worked perfect for me. After the drive we can reinstall the fuse and the lights disappear in a couple of minutes

16006151364986887366627074024071.jpg

1600615162409908465930610919263.jpg