• Β 

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 04 Sep 2020

Emmanuel

1 hour ago, Febin Frederic said:

yea climb only halfway through and haltΒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Β ..kiddin..

Wait for Friday my friend...🀣. Meanwhile Happy Onam πŸ’

• Like (+1) 3

@PanchoΒ I’m sorry but as per your off-road rank you can’t join this drive, you’ll have to wait for your promotion to intermediate level. I removed you from the list.Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Emmanuel. Thanks what do I need to do be promoted?

Everything is explained here @Pancho... When you will have 10 drives at fewbie level and estimate that you meet allΒ requirements for next level, you can click on "apply for off-road promotion".Β Β Β Β 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Febin Frederic said:

did you supercharge your 'X'?

bdw, wish you a happy onam too.Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

He is planning to upgrade it from a 'X' to a 'XJ'

Well its not asΒ  modular like the Jeep , butΒ definitely I am "supercharged" because I missed the drives last week.

• Haha (+1) 6

@EmmanuelΒ signing out of this for the evening recovery session.

Home minister and the chief ministers( wife n kids)Β Β allows me to go only mornings when they are asleep - fell on my knees for an evening exceptionΒ  Β :))Β Β 

P.S. @Rinelle SanaaniΒ and @Febin FredericΒ -Β Β the Jeepers will take on @Chaitanya DΒ 's hill climb challenge lol.

Edited by J J
addition
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Sad (0) 2

22 minutes ago, J J said:

@EmmanuelΒ signing out of this for the evening recovery session.

Home minister and the chief ministers( wife n kids)Β Β allows me to go only mornings when they are asleep - fell on my knees for an evening exceptionΒ  Β :))Β Β 

P.S. @Rinelle SanaaniΒ and @Febin FredericΒ -Β Β the Jeepers will take on @Chaitanya DΒ 's hill climb challenge lol.

sure bro. will keep the reputation.Β i wish i couldΒ join recovery session too.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

Terms of use