•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 04 Sep 2020

Emmanuel

26 minutes ago, J J said:

@Emmanuel signing out of this for the evening recovery session.

Home minister and the chief ministers( wife n kids)  allows me to go only mornings when they are asleep - fell on my knees for an evening exception   :))  

P.S. @Rinelle Sanaani and @Febin Frederic -  the Jeepers will take on @Chaitanya D 's hill climb challenge lol.

@J J I think we need some training on this topic too. Training to get permissions easily for off roading!!😜

• Haha (+1) 6

28 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

@J J I think we need some training on this topic too. Training to get permissions easily for off roading!!😜

You need to provide us with this secret information as you are doing the max number of drives in the club

• Haha (+1) 6

58 minutes ago, J J said:

@Emmanuel signing out of this for the evening recovery session.

Home minister and the chief ministers( wife n kids)  allows me to go only mornings when they are asleep - fell on my knees for an evening exception   :))  

P.S. @Rinelle Sanaani and @Febin Frederic -  the Jeepers will take on @Chaitanya D 's hill climb challenge lol.

@J J we wont let you down... hahaHha.. @Febin Frederic surely has a lot of tricks to deal with @Chaitanya D .. hahahahah

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Srikumar said:

You need to provide us with this secret information as you are doing the max number of drives in the club

hahaha..i was about to ask him the same. @Chaitanya D time to reveal the truth

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

1 hour ago, Febin Frederic said:

hahaha..i was about to ask him the same. @Chaitanya D time to reveal the truth

Open secret- I keep my better half happy always and hence all drive requests are granted 😆😜.

On a serious note I am off on Fridays while she is at work most of the times, hence it is a win-win situation for both.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

6 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Open secret- I keep my better half happy always and hence all drive requests are granted 😆😜.

On a serious note I am off on Fridays while she is at work most of the times, hence it is a win-win situation for both.

Ah this is easy , no training required for that .. we need seasoned folks who can train us for dealing with the better halves :)) ..

8 hours ago, Srikumar said:

This is an epic comment hahahaha

• Haha (+1) 3

There was a time when my wife used to ask, "You're going for off roading again?"

After 12 years she asks me "What no off roading this week?" If she finds me at home.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use