very nice self recovery 

• Well Done (+2) 3

2 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

From the Super Tech IM Drive @Imteeaz @Daniel Rodas and @Gerrit Bus 

very nice self recovery 

Awesome videos 👍🏼

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Gerrit Bus trying to keep this thread alive by posting such stuff from time to time so we can all Refer to and learn something post drive 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, M.Seidam said:

Thanks @Gerrit Bus trying to keep this thread alive by posting such stuff from time to time so we can all Refer to and learn something post drive 

Some videos from my side coming but need some editing first. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 4 months later...

Hello every one 

time to revive this post and keep it dynamic and useful so it can be a reference to all of us to share experience and discuss .

here we go 

yesterday I was pulled from my crest from back . We all talk about front heavy or back heavy and according to this comes the pull direction . Sounds logical of course . The question is what does it mean which side is heavy ? 

see below and let me know how you think of it . ( I wish I could have more picture from the side and the front ) 

• Like (+1) 4

Self Recovery masterclass by @M.Seidam with @Ishak  (360 video)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

5 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Hello every one 

time to revive this post and keep it dynamic and useful so it can be a reference to all of us to share experience and discuss .

here we go 

yesterday I was pulled from my crest from back . We all talk about front heavy or back heavy and according to this comes the pull direction . Sounds logical of course . The question is what does it mean which side is heavy ? 

see below and let me know how you think of it . ( I wish I could have more picture from the side and the front ) 

I would like to share my experience with my own car which I know exactly where its center of gravity lies , so should every one know his own car point of center of gravity. 

From the clip it looks like the car is inclined toward the other side the slip side . However with close observation ( that’s why always get out of your car when feasible and safe and look around ) the center of gravity didn’t cross the crest and the crest acted like a ( speed bump ) to overcome forward. Consequently it would be easier to reverse it down than to overcome it because the center of gravity is at the hard side of the crest irrespective of how the apparent looking of the car. 
now as such and without shovelling the backward gentle stretch or pull as you see in the clip is far easier than if we have tried from in front . 

To make this  more clear . Let’s imagine if we have shovelled properly creating the V channel just clearing the ( speed pump ) this means we moved the center of gravity passed the crest toward the slip side or at least no speed pump or crest to over come and then the forward movement will bring it down As this is the most common scenario we encounter . 
see below please from another Carnity drive last winter in lisaili 

image.jpeg.1e4dbfe3348dc86cbbd33913b57e3595.jpegimage.jpeg.81ce966a0505c5ec23ee0e02d7078cec.jpegimage.jpeg.ae26c999a90badd023dada9174305bcc.jpeg

Now look closely the little difference with great impact after shovelling . I didn’t even need to press the gas just lifting off the brake and here we go 

• Like (+1) 4

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of use