Summer Off-road Adventures

The Greatest of Recoveries

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear passionate off roaders When I had my first absolute newbie couple weeks ago it was short cut by bad nose landing ( was entirely my fault and I know it ) . Thank God zero human injury and the

Many thanks to @M.Seidam, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, and @Ashok chaturvedi for great teamwork, patience, and calm approach to managing such extreme recovery. Last night after the newbie drive

@Gaurav @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Ashok chaturvedi It’s indeed for me a never forgotten memorable super event of a literally super team work of an extreme recovery situation which was executed by

Posted Images

Thank you @Mohamed Seidam for sharing. I really hope this culture will pick up and mire videos of such recoveries can be shared by everyone for member benefits.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
On 9/18/2020 at 6:34 PM, Rahimdad said:

Thank you @Mohamed Seidam for sharing. I really hope this culture will pick up and mire videos of such recoveries can be shared by everyone for member benefits.

Thank you @Rahimdad , your recovery of the JGC of @Athula Dharmadada was great . 
👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hello dear off-roaders 

last Friday morning and evening drives were rich in thrill and experience and every drive carries along with it it’s own taste.

revising my own tape after each drive I discover details that it might have been overlooked unintentionally. Watching others tapes discovering how much still I don’t know and how much patience and determination is required  to learn precision and how to be in control 

from this weekend drive it turned out for me at least how important is the protection of the front underneath ( skid plate , bash plate , under armer ...etc ) which off-course will never be a substitute to the skills but it helps sometimes when waves slam the boat unexpectedly.

also I learn my own vehicle dynamics and response and when to release the gas and when to push , when to steer or just let go . 

Also I realized how can you trouble shoot and try find solution on your own.

last but not least learning how to Lead is the trust of the whole convoy behind that will do the best to maintain compliance and stick to the rules of convoy and tasks given and this is well seen and appreciated by all.

I wanted to share my thoughts that’s why I wrote.

cheers 👍🚙🌷

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3
8 minutes ago, Sreejith Sreenivasan said:

Recoveries from SolarPark Newbie Drive 18/09/2020 lead by @Srikumar and supported by @Janarthan

@Sreejith Sreenivasan 

thank you indeed for the sharing here appreciate that all can see and Learn 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
On 9/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, Mohamed Seidam said:

When not keeping enough distance , but actually it was inevitable I had to stuck my self on purpose 

What do you think dear off-roaders ?

What happened here ?

look first and the second 

@RaYan E's wheels were pointing full left when @Srikumar was making the first two tugs. That's why from your view, it wasn't moving. He later corrected it when someone pointed it out over the radio. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Great thanks for sharing. That last recovery seemed a bit hard, but great to hear the realization kick in as soon as the recovery was done. Lesson learned. While recovering always give a gentle first tug to access the situation and then go harder if required. Good to see the perfect angles in which the recoveries were carried out. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use