•  

The Greatest of Recoveries

M.Seidam

• 4 weeks later...

Few recoveries from last intermediate drive 2/1/2021 

the first one we see @Abu Muhammad tugging @Islam Soliman from a crested position 

in the second one it’s time for the Sequndra of @Abu Muhammad recovered twice once by tugging from the the back thanks to @Lorenzo Candelpergher 

And the other time from in front by winching it via @Craig Finlayson lovely winch as from the back was difficult to reposition the big machine from rare ( I tried several times but was not successful ) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the typical crest situation . Thank you Angela @Foxtrot Oscar for the shoveling instructions . I myself was digging from the rare  till we could see through and through . 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/3/2021 at 3:02 PM, Mohamed Seidam said:

This is the typical crest situation . Thank you Angela @Foxtrot Oscar for the shoveling instructions . I myself was digging from the rare  till we could see through and through . 

Just nice to see @Foxtrot Oscar do some work for once! 😉 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

From IM ( part 1 RR drive ) Leslie to Qudra 

few I could capture 

In Recovery 1 and Recovery 2 : we see the importance of leaving enough safe distance . Two vehicle got stuck almost side ways due to not leaving enough safe distance especially in poor visibility condition . 

In recovery three from different angle 

• Like (+1) 2

“Tripod crest” 

in the following situation a rare diff locker is indicated , if the vehicle is equipped with it . The alternative is proper shovel to help the vehicle traction control ( most vehicles has LSD or limited slip differential drive system ) to do the trick . And finally the rope 

see below pict and clip I hope can be useful 

C3CEB8DF-4C2E-4061-A653-86BD1D484B92.jpeg

C2770041-A685-42CF-A640-A771190F6AA0.jpeg

69476F3D-B4FF-4C72-9292-96FFA7E9B788.jpeg

FF753470-5DF6-408F-8182-19D6188FB41B.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use