•  

The Greatest of Recoveries

M.Seidam

21 minutes ago, Ehab said:

Some recoveries and refusals from this week night drive, thanks to @Wrangeldfor the great lead and to @Islam Soliman @M.Seidam for the support.

Thank you @Ehab for the awesome recovery clip, fantastic 🙏👍

• Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...

Nice rope recovery executed by Angela @Foxtrot Oscar

Beautiful self recovery done by @Saddaquat Tanvir upon instructions from @Yousef Alimadadi in AN drive 21/5/2021 well done

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

4 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

What do you think about it ?! 😄

Amazing innovation...sea paddling to the rescue in the sand..the tyre should be protruding out of the body, something to fix them on the rim..they sounded as Japanese.. absolute crawl control.. wow

• Like (+1) 3

The aim that sometimes I post such of “innovations” is to think about it and share different thoughts. 
In he above one I posted for the “paddling” shovel looks fantastic . However I agree with @Hisham Masaad any innovation need to be tested before installing it in terms of safety . ... pre instalment measurement about the various stresses and metal failure in different angles ( what if the coupling got over tightened or broken ?!) as an example. ... I believe there are several ways to get unstuck in different situation . Personally I would choose and start with the hard way Safely better than a seemingly easy unsafe way . Definitely the above one can unstuck with one tool ( shovel ) . But to be exposed to various options with caution is not wrong too 😉

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Upon instructions from @Veedooshee , see how @Roy Armale Nicly self recovered . 👍

• Well Done (+2) 1

when “ winching is simulated “ 

Please watch and listen to lead instruction 

very well done @Rizwanm2 👍👏

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@jeetu sharma semi crested and self recovered upon clear instructions from @Rizwanm2 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use