•  

The Greatest of Recoveries

M.Seidam

From AD Alfayah F+ drive . Self recovery of @Xavier Treasurer upon guidance from @Frederic👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Amazing job well executed @Gaurav @M.Seidam @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Ashok chaturvedi.. glad all worked out and everyone got out safely without any complications. I guess that was too close to a call for 🚁  recovery 🤣

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Mother Nature always has something in store for us. Glad to see the collective teamwork which will undoubtedly form a bond.

• Totally Agree (+2) 6

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Amazing job well executed @Gaurav @M.Seidam @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ @Ashok chaturvedi.. glad all worked out and everyone got out safely without any complications. I guess that was too close to a call for 🚁  recovery 🤣

You are right, while Kashif was stuck 50 meters away from my car, he suggested the same lets call airlift for my car, lol.

Winching out was 10% job and positioning the car and exiting was 90% task, due to tricky situation at the top that I have never seen so many craters on top of big red.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

8 hours ago, Gaurav said:

You are right, while Kashif was stuck 50 meters away from my car, he suggested the same lets call airlift for my car, lol.

Winching out was 10% job and positioning the car and exiting was 90% task, due to tricky situation at the top that I have never seen so many craters on top of big red.

The only comment I wish to make is 'WOW' what a night. Left home at 8.45 pm and returned at 6.00 am. I believe such a rescue can happen once in a decade. Every member of the club should feel jealous... 🤭 sorry joking. In addition to the experience had to shake down tons of sand. 🤯

• Like (+1) 7

Amazing recovery, well done to all. Most importantly safely done and no one hurt. Although some tired people I imagine after being up all night. Quite remarkable how much and how quickly the desert changes. Noticed it a lot over the past week!

• Like (+1) 3

Well done to the entire team, such kind of challenging recoveries test you to the core and bring out the men from the boys. Keeping a calm mind and humorous atmosphere is very important. I really wish I was part of this action, but the report and videos did help me visualize the recovery.

• Totally Agree (+2) 6

2 hours ago, Christopher Assal said:

Amazing recovery, well done to all. Most importantly safely done and no one hurt. Although some tired people I imagine after being up all night. Quite remarkable how much and how quickly the desert changes. Noticed it a lot over the past week!

Wonder how old are Gaia maps.. does not show deep pits on the peak.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use