•  
Advertise here

Trade Rims/tyres with me?

Today i have an 18' rim and im looking for a 17' to get some more meat on the rim to get a bit softer ride hopefully.

So if any one is interested in changing rims with me i have 5 18' rims 4 with used but ok tires (made 2016) and one spare unused (made2016) and want to trade me their 17' rims. Im going to change tires to ATs so the mounted tires is not important. 

22 minutes ago, Per A said:

Today i have an 18' rim and im looking for a 17' to get some more meat on the rim to get a bit softer ride hopefully.

So if any one is interested in changing rims with me i have 5 18' rims 4 with used but ok tires (made 2016) and one spare unused (made2016) and want to trade me their 17' rims. Im going to change tires to ATs so the mounted tires is not important. 

On our Pajero we have 18 inch rims with Geolander AT tyres. No issue at all with hard driving. Make sure the 17 inch rims fit your car. If I’m not mistaken if you go to 17inch rims the front brake calipers are too big on the 3.8 models and you’d probably have to put spacers or different type of rims (ET offset).

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

i want a bit more rubber on my wheels to get a bit softer ride and im not sure just switching from HTs to ATs will help with that and 17 is the smallest that will fit according to whats sold with the 3.8