•  

Ale Vallecchi has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi. I never got a chance to drive with you but i always feel my presence in your ride while reading your trip report. You achieved this level in very short time.. hat of to you Ale..408254a6e4fdd225f38ef2cba4671b57.jpg.2d66c8e2dd32a1fb6e672497e1fdd72c.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hearty congrats @Ale Vallecchi. Can't believe that my meeting you at the 2nd December Cafe will eventually result in this. But you have impressed us all with your innovative ways which push us to up our game. Really well done, very proud of you buddy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Ale Vallecchi congratulations and well deserved. 

You bring that finesse , entertainment,  clear directions and a bit of explanation of geography in your drives which is impeccable.  Your pre trip reports are spot on which you exactly take us through during each drive. It shows your preperation which is again fantastic.  

During the drives you infuse and amplify every drivers confidence staggering the challenges in a rather quick manner which is exciting. Your post drive trip reports are as interesting and filled with information for everyone to look back .  You are a fine dunemaster as you are fondly called and definitely looking forward to many more drives with you.You are setting a bench mark for all of us to look to and if possible get better.

Well done 🙏

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

13 hours ago, J J said:

Wow @Ale Vallecchi this is so well deserved...the patience and calmness that you impose on each drives is impeccable . Your meticulous planning for each drive is truly a learning experience . Kudos for this recognition 

Thanks @J J. I look forward to seeing you soon (and watching your videos afterwards)

13 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Fantastic Fantastic News. Well done Ale. You are someone that the entire off-road club looks upto and you have demonstrated the right set of leadership qualities befitting a Marshal. 

Well done buddy.

Thanks @Srikumar, for all your advice, and not least for leading the first Newbie drives I did with Carnity, which got me hooked on this adventure. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

13 hours ago, Frederic said:

Super deserved @Ale Vallecchi !! You have the exploring desire of Caboto, the finesse of Michelangelo, and the super personality of Alessandro !

Your promotion to Marshal will bring the entire club so much value, and I am so delighted to have another marshal family member. 

Enjoy it !!

Thanks @Frederic. I will do my best to embody the spirit of those greats of the past 😅. I appreciate your guidance, and your inspiring, tireless, being always available for all members, at any level, on any given day. It makes anyone feel like an important member of this club. Looking forward to our next exploration. 

12 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

If there was a more deserving promotion than @Ale Vallecchi I would find it hard to believe. Completely deserved promotion for a real MVP within Carnity. You have set the example and the bar very high. 

Your value within the team is immense and I am fortunate to be in your slipstream. 

Well done MARSHAL. 

Thanks @Wrangeld. I am very glad you and Marjan have been an extremely important part of my climbing of the ladder. I am looking forward to always more explorations and action with you guys.

12 hours ago, Kalahari said:

Well done Dunemaster @Ale Vallecchi!! Looking forward to many more drives with you. 

Thanks @Kalahari. Looking forward to sharing more drives and fun with you. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

12 hours ago, Xaf said:

🌷💐🌹🌸🌺, these I had to send you from Kate,

and these you get from me> 🍷🥂🍺🍻🥃🍾🍸

😆

Thanks @Xaf (and Kate). We must go out and celebrate ASAP. First on the sand, than with our legs under a table 🥂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

12 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

Bravo Ale!!! 1000% deserved. 

Thanks @Emmanuel. It's your "fault" if I have overcome some of my hesitations (which I carried with me into my first Fewbie drive). Thanks a lot for "breaking me in" 😅

12 hours ago, Shiju Manuel said:

Well deserved, congratulations @Ale Vallecchi 👍

Thanks @Shiju Manuel. Looking forward to many more drives together.

11 hours ago, Veedooshee said:

Super @Ale Vallecchi... Many congratulations 🎉 

Thanks a lot @Veedooshee. I am looking forward to leading you in my next drive. 

9 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi. I never got a chance to drive with you but i always feel my presence in your ride while reading your trip report. You achieved this level in very short time.. hat of to you Ale..408254a6e4fdd225f38ef2cba4671b57.jpg.2d66c8e2dd32a1fb6e672497e1fdd72c.jpg

Thanks @Asif Hussain. I can't wait to enjoy a drive with you in AD!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Hearty congrats @Ale Vallecchi. Can't believe that my meeting you at the 2nd December Cafe will eventually result in this. But you have impressed us all with your innovative ways which push us to up our game. Really well done, very proud of you buddy.

Thanks Rahimdad. You have made a huge first impression on me for your kindness and friendliness. These are the reasons that have attracted me to the club (before I discovered the competence and enthusiasm of all other Marshals), and have made me want to come back for more. Grateful to all of you in this great group.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Ale Vallecchi congratulations and well deserved. 

You bring that finesse , entertainment,  clear directions and a bit of explanation of geography in your drives which is impeccable.  Your pre trip reports are spot on which you exactly take us through during each drive. It shows your preperation which is again fantastic.  

During the drives you infuse and amplify every drivers confidence staggering the challenges in a rather quick manner which is exciting. Your post drive trip reports are as interesting and filled with information for everyone to look back .  You are a fine dunemaster as you are fondly called and definitely looking forward to many more drives with you.You are setting a bench mark for all of us to look to and if possible get better.

Well done 🙏

Thanks @Chaitanya D. Your enthusiasm, and your always encouraging feedback, have been of great inspiration to me. I think one's off-roading growth, besides improving your technical skills, also has a lot to do with the encouragement and energy that comes from other members. Thanks for providing that.,

1 hour ago, Janarthan said:

Congrats @Ale Vallecchi!!!

Thanks @Janarthan. I look forward to seeing you soon out on the sand.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use