•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Training Recovery Champions - 04 Sep 2020

Gaurav

@Chaitanya D @J J @Rinelle Sanaani @Febin Frederic @Matti Brockman @Mels Wolf @Najeeb Mohammed @Vanessa8580 @Foxtrot Oscar @Desert Dweller @Kalahari

Thanks everyone for welcoming these training session, yes indeed some of the stuff you intermediate boys/girl knew already but its good to refresh again to know everything in a proper structured manner. I have driven with few of you and notice that few recovery steps get skipped like a Chinese whisper loss of message.

For the first part, I was truly impressed with all of you and actually I wanted to get first 5 cars crested next to each other where chaitnaya got crested but as we were short on time, so I thought will live with one Xterra only.

As per new structure everyone will get

• Recovery training - Intermediate level
  • Leading a drive - Advance level
  • Extreme and Technical recoveries - Advance level
  • Basic Firefight and First Aid - Expert level

Once you think you are ready or the next level, please apply for your promotion.

apply.JPG

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you @Gauravfor the training, It was a great evening. Perfect short drive and relaxing evening with the most important lessons. Was just missing some Barbeque. The best part was your announcement where you are expecting people to get stuck that gave some sort of adrenaline and drive become even more interesting. 

• Like (+1) 4

Thanks @Gaurav. I've leant something new.  Always impressed by carnity marshals about the level of knowledge in this sport, they possess.

Looking forward to more drives with you in future.

Ps: location was amazing, we should plan bbq there someday, may be post covid.

Edited by Febin Frederic
Typos
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use