•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Drive - Pink Rock-Badayer - Sharjah - 11 Sep 2020

Emmanuel

Gents, 

Not sure what the procedure here is, and definitely do not want to grab the first opening if it belongs to someone else. Do we take newly opened spots according to the waiting list numbers, or fastest finger first? 

I'm going to check back in 5, if it's not taken, I'm going for it... :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Hennie Schoeman said:

Gents, 

Not sure what the procedure here is, and definitely do not want to grab the first opening if it belongs to someone else. Do we take newly opened spots according to the waiting list numbers, or fastest finger first? 

I'm going to check back in 5, if it's not taken, I'm going for it... :)

Yes, it goes as per the waitlist. The option of fastest finger first is only available from 7:00 PM to 7:01 PM on Sunday.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Shiju Manuel Thank you for advising me.

@Veedooshee since you were first on waitlist I added you. Please let me know in case you couldn’t attend. 
@Hennie Schoeman as Sri explained I will follow the order of the waitlist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Yes, it goes as per the waitlist. The option of fastest finger first is only available from 7:00 PM to 7:01 PM on Sunday.

Thanks, I saw that 1 spot open up for a moment but didn't want to jump the queue. (Very glad I didn't because I myself get extremely frustrated when people do that to me...)  Anyway, let's see what happens before the weekend. Otherwise I'll ride shotgun with one of my friends! Not missing any chance to get sandy in this beautiful weather!!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Gregory Perkin, @Jolly Abraham

Please don’t forget to read the COVID-19 Precautions and click on the icon “totally agree” at the bottom of this link: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 9/6/2020 at 7:12 PM, Emmanuel said:

Hi @Veedooshee@Jun Zamora, @Biju Abdul. Sure. 

Hi @Emmanuel did Veedooshee confirm this drive? I am just behind Jun on the waiting list for this drive and the evening drive. If Jun gets this drive, I can join the other drive with @Frederic, hence asked. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Biju Abdul said:

Hi @Emmanuel did Veedooshee confirm this drive? I am just behind Jun on the waiting list for this drive and the evening drive. If Jun gets this drive, I can join the other drive with @Frederic, hence asked. 

oops yes...am coming for this drive... @Biju Abdul

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 9/6/2020 at 7:08 PM, Jun Zamora said:

Hi @Emmanuel, can you also place me on the waiting list please, thanks.

Hi @Emmanuel  please remove me in the wait list .

I had myself confirmed to another drive.

thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use