•  

What to do with all that junk in my trunk?

Lisa Pemberton

On 9/6/2020 at 3:00 PM, Mohamed Seidam said:

Hi @Lisa Pemberton

small items shouldn’t be loose , try arrange them in small box and these in turn in bigger one and secure it by straps , bungee cord , ... etc 

radio squeez it press fit in the ashtray place , for your vehicle I think can be in cup holder . 

5533A80F-DC44-41C0-908D-67CFCC493447.jpeg

EF2A4E46-ED5A-4997-B8A5-B63CBD9723BA.jpeg

Hi where did you get this box from and how much did cost you? Thanks

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, luwaimn said:

Yes, but the quality is very good. Most of my equipment is sourced from Ace

I agree with you that for certain items the quality is the highest priority but when it comes to plastic bins for storage, I'm happy to go for the cheaper options available, considering the use and function. Also when you shop around you will find the exact same items stocked in ACE are stocked elsewhere for a fraction of the price. I'm a woman - love shopping around for a good deal ;) Added to that - living in RAK, having something delivered is a helluva lot more convenient than an hour's drive to physically pick up the same item.

Edited by Lisa Pemberton
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Ammar Naji said:

Hi where did you get this box from and how much did cost you? Thanks

Hi 

from speedex Skh Zayed road 

not remember exactly around less then two hundreds derhams 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Lisa Pemberton said:

@luwaimn and @Mohamed Seidam what capacity/size boxes are you using and what can you fit inside? I'm looking at them on amazon right now for pricing. I like the idea of the grab and go boxes rather than keeping everything in the trunk all the time. Also, any recommendations for the nets or ratchet straps or are they pretty much similar in terms of sizing and quality?

In that box I keep every thing almost , apart from the flag stick every thing is in Like compressor , ropes . Shackles, tool kit first aid kit ( I have another one also in my driver side pocket fits Nicly) ...etc and still more space available in ..Capacity exactly i will look at it . 
When you have all “ the junck” in one big box and in order then the rest of the truck room can be utilized for shopping bags ...etc (things which has high turn over ) and the Permanent offroad stuff in only one place .

EA85FF57-BE1B-4616-90CB-BFA45D892BD5.jpeg.ae811ca72ba2fb2ab4e51d984017c580.jpeg

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use