•  

Chaitanya D has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Well deserved @Chaitanya D as we have seen how since you got that Xterra everythign has just fallen into place and your driving has taken off. The interest in how to do the recoveries, the commitment to assist: it's all there and completely appropriate that you should be recognized in this way. 

Looking forward to supporting one of your drives soon. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Congratulations @Chaitanya D for reaching the Advance Level with Carnity Offroad Club

Thank you @Gaurav. Quite a welcome change in the last 6 months how joining drives with carnity has become a routine. Otherwise it was always hanging out till late on thursdays and wake up late on fridays. 

I hope I will be able to contribute as much as possible positively to the club and all off roaders.

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

Congrats @Chaitanya D !

Your drive attendance over the last two months has been record breaking, to the point i even wonder if you actually live in a tent nearby our most taken tracks 😅

Well deserved buddy ! Be ready for the next set of challenges and have fun taking them on !

@Frederic Ha ha ha, yes this comment was made quite frequently at home that I have started living in desert on weekends. But being with you and all other like minded off roaders has been a memorable experience. Thank you  

2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Congrats Doc, heard very good reviews of your driving skills. You seem to be doing the max number of drives amongst all of us each month and that has shown in the pace at which you have grown. Look forward to seeing you take up more responsibility within the club to help groom the next batch of offroaders.

Thanks @Srikumar. I hope I cope with what comes with this. Driving with you and your calm approach to any situation has made me a better driver on sand. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Kalahari said:

Well done @Chaitanya D!!! Enjoy the next level. 

Thanks @Kalahari. Infact driving with you and all buddies @Brette @Najeeb Mohammed, @Febin Frederic, @Jolly Abraham, @J J, @Shiju Manuel, @Anish S, @Tbone , @Jun Zamora ( sorry if I missed many more names) has been a very pleasant experience. Definitely look forward to drive more with you all! 

1 hour ago, Wrangeld said:

Well deserved @Chaitanya D as we have seen how since you got that Xterra everythign has just fallen into place and your driving has taken off. The interest in how to do the recoveries, the commitment to assist: it's all there and completely appropriate that you should be recognized in this way. 

Looking forward to supporting one of your drives soon. 

Thank you @Wrangeld. Yes changing the car has brought in a positive change , as I drive more carefree now with more confidence. Your guidance in many drives I attended with you has also been a excellent learning . One of the best parts has been your drive briefings before the drive on radio , simply amazing!

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Dear @Chaitanya D hearty congratulations for the well deserved achievement to advance level in a world that doesn’t know anything except joy , thrill and on top determination and safety . God Bless . 

Cheers 👍🌷🚙

mohamed 

@Mohamed Seidam Shukran Habibi. Discussing the drives with you during free time has bought in a new way for us to unwind and relax , ease out the stress at in a positive way. Cheers 💐

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use