•  

Kalahari has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Wonderful news @Kalahari I am delighted for you. This means I can support your drives now 😄 which will be an absolute pleasure. You're an impressive addition to the senior ranks from whom all the drivers in the club can learn and take your example. 

See you soon in the sand

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Massive thanks to @Gaurav @Srikumar @Frederic @Emmanuel @Ale Vallecchi @Wrangeld and @Rahimdad - while you guys were born Fewbie +, I am proof that an old dog can still learn a few new tricks! Thank you for your weekly dedication and patience with the exponentially growing number of community members - I can assure you, this is appreciated by all of us.

Indeed, the desert keeps one humble - as I learnt after getting stuck once my tires have been inflated at the inflation point - after a RECOVERY training drive!!!!! Thankfully my fellow X-man @Chaitanya D was there to spare me the agony of deflating again... Thanks to my regular driving buddies @Chaitanya D @Tbone @Rinelle Sanaani @Najeeb Mohammed @Febin Frederic and @J J - while we may share a lot of banter, we all learn a lot from each other every week.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Well deserved @Kalahari, congratulations. South Africans seem to have a liking for off roading with a lot of respect for nature. I saw this traits in you from your very first drive. So proud to see this day when you have been rightly promoted to Advanced level. Can't wait to drive behind you and support your drives shortly.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use