•  
Advertise here

Pajero. Bash/skid plates. Lift.

Hi @Lisa Pemberton, Sorry for late reply, I put supporting frame and plate for rear and plate for front sides and i am quite happy with the result. 

please find below the photos for the same and kindly let me know if you need any future information.

Front support plate.jpeg

Rear support plate.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Yousef Alimadadi! Where did you get this work done and how much did it cost you?

• Like (+1) 2

Hello @Lisa Pemberton

Its funny I'm looking for the same improvement since 2 weeks now. I've been to several garage and I just came back from one that have done it for an other member of the club. I'll let you know about the quotation. I have asked for back bumper protection + front metal plate below the engine.

From what I've seen Frederic has done a very effective job in Vanessa's Pajero, I think we can solve the wire issue with a good tape or small plastic parts that can stick the wire inside the bumper. Is this how you done it @Frederic?

Edited by Dagdag Sofiane
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Lisa Pemberton, I think based on carnity regulation, I am not allowed to mention the name of Workshop but this is my mob. Number and I can share full information by WhatsApp.

However, rear plate cost AED 450 and front frame+ plate cost AED 1,200

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Yousef Alimadadi said:

@Lisa Pemberton, I think based on carnity regulation, I am not allowed to mention the name of Workshop but this is my mob. Number and I can share full information by WhatsApp.

However, rear plate cost AED 450 and front frame+ plate cost AED 1,200

No worries @Yousef Alimadadi just trying to get the cheapest quote before I take the car in somewhere for a day. I've been quoted the same by a shop already so I'll keep shopping around 🙃 

• Like (+1) 3

@Dagdag Sofiane I just got a quote of 1700AED (all incl) for 8mm bash plate with frame reinforcement, rear skid plate and flag fixing. Most places are asking 200AED to trim the bumper but I figure if I do it myself and bring it in for the other mods they'll fix anything I've taped from the bumper trim.

Edited by Lisa Pemberton
omission
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let me know if you are successful! @Dagdag Sofiane I wonder if we bring them double the business they will give us a discount 🤔 

Edited by Lisa Pemberton
  • Like (+1) 1