•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 18 Sep 2020

Frederic

Thanks @Frederic for yet another fantastic drive. It is always a better experience driving with you in the lead. @Brette, pleasure meeting you...have known you by name and finally met today... thanks a lot for the tips on JGC... had to face few challenges at the end of the trip with the tyre pressure increased. As suggested, I will be keeping the pressure at 12PSI for the future drives... thanks again guys 👏👏👏

Edited by Ashy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Frederic thnk you, for making us learn with fun, for making us feel at home, for injecting confidence in us all ;) moreover for your patiance. 

Looking forward for more rides ahead..;)

@Abu Muhammad @Ammar Naji i have always loved seen you floating your beasts on the sand.unfortunatley, i missed today as i was positioned ahead. Looking forward for more jouful rides ahead I.A. :)

Thankx & Regards,

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

I appreciate your comment @Rizwan Waheed, yes it’s really fun to be part of your team. Hopefully we will see soon. My beast is going to have a make up soon so next time you may not recognize it. 

Edited by Abu Muhammad
  • Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 2

Yet another joyful ride with lead @Frederic. I loved today's route. Kids had good time in desert. Looking forward to more such drives. Luckily my diff locks helped me recover from some tough refusals. Im starting to believe in my Pajero's(3.8) capability if driven with technique that im learning with each drive. Strongly considering to put on bash plates and lifting the car a bit at earliest. Thanks to @Senthil Kumar @Sinol as well for guidance and support. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Fredericthank you so much for the marvelous drive and guidance. You always rock as the lead. It’s always a good experience to help people in trouble, which really help us to learn things with hands own experience. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use