•  
Advertise here

Skid plate drawing

15 hours ago, sertac said:

I am as well looking for a skid plate. I don't like the ones turning front and having xterra logo on them. I want something shorter to keep my plate on original place but I don't know where to get those. I like keeping the look as original as possible. 

In Xterra Mafia whatsapp group they sell stuff like that. That is the one I had before, shorter and not covering the license plate area, got it for as low as 350. Additionally, the tuning with the Xterra logo is optional, when you get it brand new made for your car. You can just ask them not to.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Desert Dweller said:

In Xterra Mafia whatsapp group they sell stuff like that. That is the one I had before, shorter and not covering the license plate area, got it for as low as 350. Additionally, the tuning with the Xterra logo is optional, when you get it brand new made for your car. You can just ask them not to.

I am following the whatsapp group but these days no one is selling one. I will be on hunt.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, sertac said:

I am as well looking for a skid plate. I don't like the ones turning front and having xterra logo on them. I want something shorter to keep my plate on original place but I don't know where to get those. I like keeping the look as original as possible. 

I have seen the front overhang (as in below 20200809_142723.jpg.6339cb6dea9e204fd2da52c4fa9d0d8a.jpgpic)  is very protective for your bumper especially nowadays when the desert is like a forest with almost tree like big bushes.  Bash plate takes the brunt to keep your plastic bumper safe from the front and under it the radiator.

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 2