•  

Jun Zamora has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

4 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Congratulations @Jun Zamora, your skills have grown a lot since the Murano days. Still remember your attempt to come out of a bowl in Qudra on your initial drives.

Well done. 

Thanks @Srikumar for being too patient with me during those days.

You did a demo on the proper shovel technique with my Murano.1897616603_Muranorescue@Qudra.jpg.61dfc48ccd466cfb1023ab7c78bf355b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

well done @Jun Zamora, well deserved !!

Thanks Doc @Chaitanya D

• Like (+1) 5

10 hours ago, Jun Zamora said:

Thanks @Srikumar for being too patient with me during those days.

You did a demo on the proper shovel technique with my Murano.1897616603_Muranorescue@Qudra.jpg.61dfc48ccd466cfb1023ab7c78bf355b.jpg

Thanks Doc @Chaitanya D

Good photo of the good old days where humans can gather to interact

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congratulations @Jun Zamora. From rags to riches or from Murano to Wrangler. @Gaurav bhai still reminds me of your introduction when we could gather around for the briefings. You said you were looking for a long time to a community you could belong to and you finally found it. Your never saying no approach is a testament to the way you feel. Love you guys, keep showing us the way to move forward.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @Jun Zamora. From rags to riches or from Murano to Wrangler. @Gaurav bhai still reminds me of your introduction when we could gather around for the briefings. You said you were looking for a long time to a community you could belong to and you finally found it. Your never saying no approach is a testament to the way you feel. Love you guys, keep showing us the way to move forward.

Thanks @Rahimdad I really miss those days when you, @Gaurav , @Frederic , @Srikumar and @Wrangelddo briefings in the open where all of us listen intently from a legend's advice to make sure we will not get stuck. Yes i still remember your warm hugs in the morning during those winter drives in Qudra where you gave me the chance to be your second lead.DSC_1747.JPG.34d3ffe5f8f526fe4724733a844e16ed.JPG

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

On 9/20/2020 at 1:57 PM, Frederic said:

Congrats @Jun Zamora

Thanks @Frederic ! remembering your first briefing during my first newbie drive one foggy morning.🙂

Fossil Rock Feb 7.jpg

Fossil_Rock_Feb_7_b.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use