•  
Advertise here

Absolute amazing idea ! Count me in @Lorenzo Candelpergher 👍

PS we are in Badayer coming Friday 😜

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Seems like an amazing idea. This is not my club or your club this is our community. Anything you'd like to try to enhance your community is highly appreciated. Let's discuss this further and see how we can best manage this project. @Lorenzo Candelpergher you'll remain the brain behind this project and we will all support you in whatever way you visualize this project.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Seems like an amazing idea. This is not my club or your club this is our community. Anything you'd like to try to enhance your community is highly appreciated. Let's discuss this further and see how we can best manage this project. @Lorenzo Candelpergher you'll remain the brain behind this project and we will all support you in whatever way you visualize this project.

Hi @Rahimdad, very pleased of the many positive reactions and happy to discuss more in detail. 

I'll share some thoughts in the next days which may help the discussion and sparkle new ideas in the community. It is going to be great fun.. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

This is really fun-tastic idea to explore the offroad tracks and cars from different angle and vantage point and make them look interesting and amazing even for ourself, let alone new eyes.

I have had an experience in doing storyboard for corporate videos and happy to contribute here with the same and see how it unfold for this epic video and leaders challenge.

Love the initiative, concept and can't wait to see the final output.

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.