•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 2 Oct 2020

Srikumar

Just now, Kalahari said:

@Srikumar you can actually do DPI in multiple centres in Dubai (Aed50) - I do it frequentky for traveling to AD office. Gor next week I have just booked border as well

Thanks for the info. And can this be done in all the centers that do the PCR?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Thanks for the info. And can this be done in all the centers that do the PCR?

I use the SEHA app - only govt centres (e.g. Deira harbour centre is a drive-thru!). And you get the results on the spot on your phone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Martin. said:

Hello, nice to have you back in the neighborhood -venturing back into Abu Dhabi/Sweihan! I guess you cannot resist it?

I'd be happy to join you guys, but still a fewbie, so I trust your decision. Completely understand if not not advised/recommended/allowed.

I trust you guys are well!

Hi Martin, some of the best sands are in your part of town. We are starting off the drives to see how it goes and if successful, we should be starting multiple level drives in Abu Dhabi very soon. So look forward to seeing you very soon.

1 hour ago, andy_macdxb said:

I understand if my designation as Fewbie is a problem, but in case I can be included, I have booked the appointment. I would love to do the drive. 

@andy_macdxb I really appreciate and understand your enthusiasm but this would be an Intermediate level drive. We shall be having our regular Fewbie level drives on 2nd October in Dubai and Sharjah as per the  announcements on 27th Sept (Sunday). So you can sign up once those drives go live. Furthermore, seeing how smooth the entire COVID19 testing process is for all the drivers, we might plan multiple level drives in Abu Dhabi very soon. 

The idea behind announcing this drive approx two weeks in advance is, so that the drivers can book the slots for the DPI / PCR test.

• Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Srikumar said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher hope you have booked the slot for the DPI test. 

Hi @Srikumar, yes sure... October 2nd, 3.30-4.00am. When I told my wife she couldn't believe I could be so mad about off-roading.. 😂 😂 

• Haha (+1) 6

9 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Hi @Srikumar, yes sure... October 2nd, 3.30-4.00am. When I told my wife she couldn't believe I could be so mad about off-roading.. 😂 😂 

Welcome to the Offroad Life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use