•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 2 Oct 2020

Srikumar

7 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@Chaitanya D hope you have registered for the test. 

Yes @Srikumar, I have registered for the test between 3.30 to 4 am on 2nd Oct ( Mahatma Gandhi's birthday)

Have few queries , wonder if you can advise

1. Do kids travelling with us need to do the test? and do we have to book appointment for them?

2. What happens if one turns positive, of course he will be denied entry to Abu Dhabi but does he have to go into quarantine in Dubai?

Thanks in advance

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

Yes @Srikumar, I have registered for the test between 3.30 to 4 am on 2nd Oct ( Mahatma Gandhi's birthday)

Have few queries , wonder if you can advise

1. Do kids travelling with us need to do the test? and do we have to book appointment for them?

2. What happens if one turns positive, of course he will be denied entry to Abu Dhabi but does he have to go into quarantine in Dubai?

Thanks in advance

1. There was an article a couple of months ago that kids below the age of 12 don't need to take the COVID test to enter Abu Dhabi. But the rules might have changed so I am not sure.

2. We are all doing drives because there are no symptoms, but in case the test is positive and you are asymptomatic I presume you will most probably have to be in quarantine in Dubai. That's why they say sometimes ignorance is bliss. 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Asif Hussain said:

Appointment slots for morning 2nd October is full at Gantoot Boarder. @navin have booked the appointment?

@Asif Hussain i couldn't get the slot. Will do the test on Oct 1st from Sharjah Golf Club and will head to Abu Dhabi same day. 

• Like (+1) 3

@Nivin as Asif bhai mentioned if the Ghantoot is not available on the day of the drive, try booking through the SEHA app. I saw this afternoon and slots are available in Dubai on Sept 30th afternoon. The test can be done done max 48 hours prior to entry in Abu Dhabi.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

@Nivin as Asif bhai mentioned if the Ghantoot is not available on the day of the drive, try booking through the SEHA app. I saw this afternoon and slots are available in Dubai on Sept 30th afternoon. The test can be done done max 48 hours prior to entry in Abu Dhabi.

@Srikumar Thank you its done. Sharjah is much faster than Dubai if you go with appointment. Been there couple of times.

IMG_7261.jpg.fb1559dba561441f37e9cea6a55c6eee.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 9/21/2020 at 6:58 PM, Shiju Manuel said:

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 18.53.38.png

Dear @Srikumar i will be signing out this sweihan drive since its too long for me. Will be joining for Emmanual drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

Drive RSVP is Closed

Convoy Numbering

1. Srikumar

2. Chaitanya D

3. Nivin

4. Lorenzo

5. Janarthan

6. Tbone

7. Foxtrot

8. Kalahari

9. Najeeb

10. Asif Hussain

We shall be using Carnity Channel 1 tomorrow.

The nearest gas station to the meeting point is https://maps.app.goo.gl/TKTgwSNCCk8mUgBc7

See you in the morning.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use