•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 2 Oct 2020

Srikumar

27 minutes ago, Nivin said:

Test done crossed Border and reached AUH 

Expect 10-15 mins delay at the border. They are opening doors and trunk for checking.

A little too early for tomorrow's drive? 😁 See you in the morning. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

@Srikumar reading your trip report makes me try imagine the adventure you all guys have been through , although I am pretty sure that the reality was over imagination. Well done and God bless you and all desert   enthusiasts along . Hat off !

have some rest and we wait some pictures and clips. 

cheers 🙏🏻🌷👍

• Like (+1) 6

Thanks @Srikumar for wonder drive. 
Sweihan indeed a different experience enjoyed a lot. First time met @Asif Hussain it was pleasure meeting you. I heard there are good terrains in Alain also very scenic and amazing drive it can offer. @Asif Hussain please consider more intermediate levels drives in those areas as well.

thanks again to @Asif Hussain and @Srikumar for wonderful coordination and a perfect planing to make this happen especially when we have this cross border challenges etc..

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Srikumar Thank you for a wonderful experience, Really enjoyed the first intermediate drive.

@Chaitanya D It was pleasure driving with you leading and looking forward for more drives with you.

@Asif Hussain Good to see you again and thank you for your assistance :) 

Special Thanks to @Chaitanya D @Asif Hussain @Lorenzo Candelpergher @Najeeb Mohammed for helping me fix the pop-out in record time. Got the tires cleaned and balanced on the way back from Abu Dhabi and the steering was still vibrating over 100kmph got it fixed in the evening from Sharjah. It seems the guys who did the balancing in AUH didn't know how to get the job done properly. 

Edited by Nivin
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Srikumar said:

We had a brief but a super exciting glimpse of @Chaitanya D's lead which I am sure that we are all looking forward to seeing again in the very near future.

Thanks @Srikumar for this opportunity. Well driven everyone and great team work fixing pop outs.

Fantastic to catchup with @Asif Hussain.

1 hour ago, Nivin said:

@Chaitanya D It was pleasure driving with you leading and looking forward for more drives with you.

Thanks @Nivin. Whole convoy  today will be a memorable one.

2 hours ago, Kalahari said:

taking the lead with zero hesitation

@Kalahari thanks! well we have been driving together since we joined this club most of the times. Great to see and learn from your enthusiasm . Not to mention you came back to dubai and joined the evening drive, bravo !

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use