•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 2 Oct 2020

Srikumar

On 10/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, Srikumar said:

Special word of thanks to one of our oldest and senior most member @Asif Hussain for supporting the drive in every possible manner. Thanks Sirji

It's so good to see @Asif Hussain back in action that I can't wait to drive under his superb lead - AD Champ.

Your experience with LWB Pickup truck seasoned you so much that Im sure Xterra must be like a toy for you now.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

First time for me in Sweihan and certainly a memorable one. 

I loved the breathtaking landscape, the awesomely huge dunes and the fantastic bowls, as big and deep as I had never seen. 

Thanks @Srikumar for your smooth lead with lots of criss-crossing and ridge riding (I had never used so intensely my front skid plate as on these sharp ridges..).

Congratulations @Chaitanya D for your lead, too bad events made it shorter than it was meant to be.

I was impressed by @Nivin who was at his 1st intermediate drive: despite the two pop-outs (welcome to the club, you'll need several more to get even close to my personal record), having watched you from behind, I think you drove very well. 

Unfortunately we missed the chance to take the planned drone shots, but I'm sure there will be plenty of other occasions. I stole some footage while the team was helping @Foxtrot Oscar: I'll share it in the next days.

Everyone in the convoy did very well., but the man of the day was certainly @Asif Hussain, who was all over the place helping everyone. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Important Information

Terms of use