•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra- Dubai - 2 Oct 2020

Frederic

Dear @Aravind Padmaraju @[email protected]

Welcome to Carnity Offroad Club !

Kindly introduce yourselves by providing the following information:

- Which 4x4 are you driving ?

- Any prior experience in offroading ?

- Does the vehicle have front and rear towpoints and are they in perfect condition ?

Please go through the Newbie Video Briefing which will prepare you for your first drive with us:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

With regards to offroad gear, please bring a tyre deflator and pressure gauge (readily available in Ace or Speedex). Other items like a shovel, offroad flag, and radio will become mandatory from a second drive onwards (if you have them already plz do bring it along).

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Dear @Frederic

please find the below response -

- Which 4x4 are you driving ?

FJ Cruiser 2020

yes.

- Does the vehicle have front and rear towpoints and are they in perfect condition ?

yes

Hoping to catch up tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.cb98fc77e04cae5ce767b46a4aaa17a3.png

Please find your convoy positions for tomorrow attached.

@Tariq Niyas @Arshad Roojee @Mahmoud Asar @RAKIN KURIAKOSE @Lukas Lewis @DANIEL NOGUEIRA @Aravind Padmaraju @[email protected] @Archibald Jurdi @Jeepie

Some pointers:

1) Please watch the Newbie Video Briefing in case you have not done it before.

2) Please go through the COVID regulations and abide by them during the drive.

3) Please bring a tyre deflator and pressure gauge. If you have more offroad gears you are of course welcome to bring them.

4) Please be on time or a bit before time so we can assist you in deflating the tyres where needed.

5) Make sure your front and back towpoints are in perfect condition. We will need them to recover you safely.

6) Be CAREFUL when you cross the bicycle track at the meeting point. There are lots of bicycles and they have the right of way on their track !

In emergency cases, you can contact me on 056 504 2632. 

@Jeepie (Marjan) and myself will do our utmost best to make you enjoy your first club drive ! See you guys tomorrow 05:30 !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

DRIVE REPORT

How i missed these cool morning, where the sun starts peeping through the sky and you the beautiful Qudra dunes await. 

The whole team arrived on time and was eager to hit the sand and enjoy the scenery. 

@Tariq Niyas was my second lead with the Montero Sport and drive wonderfully well !

@Arshad Roojee we did not see you today. Hope everything is ok and we can see you joining the next drive.

@Mahmoud Asar you were enjoying the drive with the open sunroof and drove perfect. Well done !

@RAKIN KURIAKOSE the big Pathfinder is maybe not the easiest car to take offroading, but you managed it very well !

@Lukas Lewis brought a very nice Ford Explorer and i hope you are your son had fun. You did great !

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA you look like the kind of person that easily grabs a challenge with a smile. You took the Dodge through every dune without a hiccup ! Nice !

@Aravind Padmaraju The Xterra is the perfect toy for weekly stress relief. Your friends from the club will agree :) Well driven !

@[email protected] Very well driven. Keep it up !

@Archibald Jurdi your enthusiasm and attitude are superb. The TJ needed to wake up a bit, and with the help of @Jeepie who knows these cars quite well, you managed very well today. See you back soon !

Again a big thanks to @Jeepie for supporting this drive !!  

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive. Drives are announced every Sunday at 11 am, and they go live on Sunday at 7 pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag and radio as a minimum. 

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

Also like I mentioned during the debriefing, join the Carnity Whatsapp Drive Notification to get the latest updates on the drives, so that you can RSVP on time for the next weekend's drive.

Please have a look at below topic which describes the tools needed for every level:

Please have a look at below grading structure that explains various off-road levels:

See you next weekend on the sand. Till then take care and drive safe.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

DRIVE REPORT

How i missed these cool morning, where the sun starts peeping through the sky and you the beautiful Qudra dunes await. 

The whole team arrived on time and was eager to hit the sand and enjoy the scenery. 

@Tariq Niyas was my second lead with the Montero Sport and drive wonderfully well !

@Arshad Roojee we did not see you today. Hope everything is ok and we can see you joining the next drive.

@Mahmoud Asar you were enjoying the drive with the open sunroof and drove perfect. Well done !

@RAKIN KURIAKOSE the big Pathfinder is maybe not the easiest car to take offroading, but you managed it very well !

@Lukas Lewis brought a very nice Ford Explorer and i hope you are your son had fun. You did great !

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA you look like the kind of person that easily grabs a challenge with a smile. You took the Dodge through every dune without a hiccup ! Nice !

@Aravind Padmaraju The Xterra is the perfect toy for weekly stress relief. Your friends from the club will agree :) Well driven !

@[email protected] Very well driven. Keep it up !

@Archibald Jurdi your enthusiasm and attitude are superb. The TJ needed to wake up a bit, and with the help of @Jeepie who knows these cars quite well, you managed very well today. See you back soon !

Again a big thanks to @Jeepie for supporting this drive !!  

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive. Drives are announced every Sunday at 11 am, and they go live on Sunday at 7 pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag and radio as a minimum. 

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

Also like I mentioned during the debriefing, join the Carnity Whatsapp Drive Notification to get the latest updates on the drives, so that you can RSVP on time for the next weekend's drive.

Please have a look at below topic which describes the tools needed for every level:

Please have a look at below grading structure that explains various off-road levels:

See you next weekend on the sand. Till then take care and drive safe.

Thank you a lot Frederic, see you next week

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Frederic said:

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.cb98fc77e04cae5ce767b46a4aaa17a3.png

Please find your convoy positions for tomorrow attached.

@Tariq Niyas @Arshad Roojee @Mahmoud Asar @RAKIN KURIAKOSE @Lukas Lewis @DANIEL NOGUEIRA @Aravind Padmaraju @[email protected] @Archibald Jurdi @Jeepie

Some pointers:

1) Please watch the Newbie Video Briefing in case you have not done it before.

2) Please go through the COVID regulations and abide by them during the drive.

3) Please bring a tyre deflator and pressure gauge. If you have more offroad gears you are of course welcome to bring them.

4) Please be on time or a bit before time so we can assist you in deflating the tyres where needed.

5) Make sure your front and back towpoints are in perfect condition. We will need them to recover you safely.

6) Be CAREFUL when you cross the bicycle track at the meeting point. There are lots of bicycles and they have the right of way on their track !

In emergency cases, you can contact me on 056 504 2632. 

@Jeepie (Marjan) and myself will do our utmost best to make you enjoy your first club drive ! See you guys tomorrow 05:30 !

Was really a great morning. Excellent guidance. Team mates, cheers! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 10/1/2020 at 4:43 PM, Frederic said:

Dear @Aravind Padmaraju @[email protected]

Welcome to Carnity Offroad Club !

Kindly introduce yourselves by providing the following information:

Please go through the Newbie Video Briefing which will prepare you for your first drive with us:

With regards to offroad gear, please bring a tyre deflator and pressure gauge (readily available in Ace or Speedex). Other items like a shovel, offroad flag, and radio will become mandatory from a second drive onwards (if you have them already plz do bring it along).

Dear @Frederic,

Just saw your message.

I have Nissan Xterra White 2013 model 

- Any prior experience in offroading ? I dont have prior offrosding experience

Yes, 

Had amazing drive today. Thanks for all your guidance. Looking forward for more rides.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use