•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa To Solar Park - Dubai - 2 Oct 2020

Frederic

1 minute ago, siddharth maheshwari said:

Hi @Frederic sorry but i noticed few names RSVP in other drives in the waitlist 

@siddharth maheshwari members are allowed to join more than 1 drive as per their liking and drive level, but cannot RSVP on two drives at the same time. They can however be put on the waitlist on any open drive.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@AviG and @Senthil Kumar i did not find your names on the "Totally Agreed" List of the Covid19 Precautions Topic.

Please read below topic, and at the bottom please click on the "totally agree" Emoji. As you can see we have already 133 members that have "agreed".

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

• Like (+1) 2

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED (4:30PM)

image.png.08045e1ef148957f26870b773f0e1f62.png

Dear Carnitees,

The long range dunes in Faqa, followed by some small technical areas, and maybe a little visit to "Little Sweihan" is on our drive plan coming Friday. @Tamas Hoffmann will be my second lead.

As @Brette is now eligible to lead a portion of Fewbie drives, he will be in Center Forward position and take over the lead whenever he is comfortable of doing so. I have no doubt he will be leading us to nice dunes !

@Desert Dweller will be our trusty captain at the back of the ship, and will keep the convoy together and moving. 

Thanks and see you on Friday !

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use