•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Skydive Loop - 3 Oct 2020

Ale Vallecchi

13 hours ago, Tamas Hoffmann said:

Hi Ale 

I am giving away my spot for a much luckier person than me as I got called for work this coming weekend 

Sorry for that but iam pretty sure someone will be happy 😁😁

Thank you 

Hello @Tamas Hoffmann. Thanks for letting me know. Your sacrifice will be much appreciated 😅

9 minutes ago, Christian Andras said:

I cannot imagine going to the desert without my buddy @Tamas Hoffmann....😂

@Ale Vallecchi, sorry to cancel now, but I won’t be able to make to the this drive...😩

Congrats to the lucky guy on the wait list!!

Hi @Christian Andras. Sorry for tour withdrawal. We'll see you soon out there !

On 9/27/2020 at 7:15 PM, David Ortells said:

Hello Ale , please ad me to the waiting list!!

Hello @David Ortells. You are IN this Saturday AM drive. Please re-confirm, and see you at Skydive.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:16 PM, andy_macdxb said:

Hi Ale, If there is an option to be wait listed for this drive could I please reserve a slot. Thanks, Andy

Good morning @andy_macdxb. I am able to give you the last spot in the convoy. Please confirm you are able to join on Saturday at Skydive. Thanks a lot.

26 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @David Ortells. You are IN this Saturday AM drive. Please re-confirm, and see you at Skydive.

Good morning @andy_macdxb. I am able to give you the last spot in the convoy. Please confirm you are able to join on Saturday at Skydive. Thanks a lot.

BTW @David Ortells and @andy_macdxb, if you confirm I will have to add you manually to the list, as the RSVP is closed. Thanks for letting me know (as we also have other members in the WL).

Hello Ale !,

unfortunately I won’t be able to join on Saturday ,

Already 2 weeks without my sand fix , I’m starting to have withdrawals symptoms 

I hope you guys have a nice drive this weekend .

2 hours ago, David Ortells said:

Hello Ale !,

unfortunately I won’t be able to join on Saturday ,

Already 2 weeks without my sand fix , I’m starting to have withdrawals symptoms 

I hope you guys have a nice drive this weekend .

Hi @David Ortells. Just saw your message (sorry for my recall). Please resist!! 😅 Hope to see you next time. Thanks for responding. 

On 9/27/2020 at 7:39 PM, jodha singh shekhawat said:

please add me to the waitlist.

Dear @jodha singh shekhawat, if you feel like a spot has opened up for Saturday's AM drive. Would you like to confirm? Thanks a lot. 

Important Information

Terms of use