•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Skydive Loop - 3 Oct 2020

Ale Vallecchi

14 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @jodha singh shekhawat, if you feel like a spot has opened up for Saturday's AM drive. Would you like to confirm? Thanks a lot. 

Hello @jodha singh shekhawat. Are you still interested in joining this drive? Please Let me know so I can either add you or the next person on the WL. Thanks a lot. 

Dear Desertnauts.

I hope none of you is yet fed up with driving in the desert this weekend. One more drive awaits us, and it's an absolute novelty in the Carnity menu.

We'll be visiting the area that surrounds one of the Royal villas, starting from Skydive Dubai's parking lot, directing ourselves north through a stretch of open dunes, toward a play area just next to the village of Margham, then we'll double back west toward the eventual exit point, just facing Lisaili (on the other side of the highway). All of the drive (except one play area) is barely charted (only driven once), so this will be essentially an exploration drive

The convoy order will be the following:

@Chaitanya D as my Second Lead

@Islam Soliman's Yukon at #3

@Hatim Patharia will take #4

@andy_macdxb at #5

@tcarrimjee will be #6

@Anish S will be Center Forward

@Tero Vallas will follow at #8

@Kailas will cover the #9 spot

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout will wear #10

@Biju Abdul will take position #11, and 

@Foxtrot Oscar will Sweep the group.

Please be at the meeting and inflation point as punctual as possible (being early has become many drivers' good habit), at 6:00AM sharp, tuned into Carnity Channel 1 (446.006)

Please be advised that to reach the meeting point you should follow the signs, through an underpass below the highway, and past a roundabout just beyond the tunnel's exit.

Rest up this afternoon, and be ready to go tomorrow. See you at Skydive. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @jodha singh shekhawat. Are you still interested in joining this drive? Please Let me know so I can either add you or the next person on the WL. Thanks a lot. 

If @jodha singh shekhawat won’t be able to join, I am happy to go, as the next in the list

1 minute ago, Ilya Golubinsky said:

If @jodha singh shekhawat won’t be able to join, I am happy to go, as the next in the list

Sure @Ilya Golubinsky. Will update you shortly. Thanks a lot.

42 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Sure @Ilya Golubinsky. Will update you shortly. Thanks a lot.

@Ilya Golubinsky you are IN. Sorry for Jodha, but I need to confirm the convoy order. Ilya you will drive at #12, in front of the Sweep. See you tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Yes dear please confirm me 

3 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts.

I hope none of you is yet fed up with driving in the desert this weekend. One more drive awaits us, and it's an absolute novelty in the Carnity menu.

We'll be visiting the area that surrounds one of the Royal villas, starting from Skydive Dubai's parking lot, directing ourselves north through a stretch of open dunes, toward a play area just next to the village of Margham, then we'll double back west toward the eventual exit point, just facing Lisaili (on the other side of the highway). All of the drive (except one play area) is barely charted (only driven once), so this will be essentially an exploration drive

The convoy order will be the following:

@Chaitanya D as my Second Lead

@Islam Soliman's Yukon at #3

@Hatim Patharia will take #4

@andy_macdxb at #5

@tcarrimjee will be #6

@Anish S will be Center Forward

@Tero Vallas will follow at #8

@Kailas will cover the #9 spot

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout will wear #10

@Biju Abdul will take position #11, and 

@Foxtrot Oscar will Sweep the group.

Please be at the meeting and inflation point as punctual as possible (being early has become many drivers' good habit), at 6:00AM sharp, tuned into Carnity Channel 1 (446.006)

Please be advised that to reach the meeting point you should follow the signs, through an underpass below the highway, and past a roundabout just beyond the tunnel's exit.

Rest up this afternoon, and be ready to go tomorrow. See you at Skydive. 

Hi @Ale Vallecchi I signed up for tomorrow drive. But my name is not in convoy list. 

However I got some urgent work, hence will not be able to join tomorrow morning. I will withdraw from the RSVP.  If possible give my spot to someone else.  

Enjoy. Hope to see u all soon

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi I signed up for tomorrow drive. But my name is not in convoy list. 

However I got some urgent work, hence will not be able to join tomorrow morning. I will withdraw from the RSVP.  If possible give my spot to someone else.  

Enjoy. Hope to see u all soon

Hello @Rizwanm2. Sorry for my mistake (I hope it didn't upset you). I hope to see you soon for another drive.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use