•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 02 Oct 2020

Gaurav

@Wrangeld it's always the greatest pleasure to read any of your material including trip reports as it creates a very vivid picture in mind. Today I got more engrossed reading @Mohamed Seidam report as it felt like a beautiful poetry. However it felt like a foot ball match where @Mohamed Seidam was the goal keeper and @Gaurav bhai and @Wrangeld were the defenders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

16 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Wrangeld it's always the greatest pleasure to read any of your material including trip reports as it creates a very vivid picture in mind. Today I got more engrossed reading @Mohamed Seidam report as it felt like a beautiful poetry. However it felt like a foot ball match where @Mohamed Seidam was the goal keeper and @Gaurav bhai and @Wrangeld were the defenders.

Clearly, I need to up my game and wax lyrical, beat the bard and reflect better my recollections as such qualified and impressive scribes join the canity tribe. 

• Haha (+1) 4

@Gaurav  @Wrangeld Thank you guys for another amazing drive , special thanks to @Mohamed Seidam for covering our back and helping me out in recovery . Looking forward to the next weekend already cheers .. 

IMG_7438.JPG

IMG_7447.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Karthik Krishnakumar said:

@Gaurav  @Wrangeld Thank you guys for another amazing drive , special thanks to @Mohamed Seidam for covering our back and helping me out in recovery . Looking forward to the next weekend already cheers .. 

IMG_7438.JPG

IMG_7447.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG

You are Most welcome @Karthik Krishnakumar wish you pleasant safe drive 

nice pictures !

cheers😎🚙👍

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Wrangeld @Gaurav @Mohamed SeidamThank you for the great support and making it possible to learn drive in desert. Was a great experience filled with excitement and anxiety at moments and making wonderful memories. Being a beginner had a quite a bit of moments, thank you for being patient and supportive. 

looking forward to many more drives!

8B2BB79A-BF05-4C11-A061-1A6837FFC7CE.jpeg

455F8024-CDED-41EA-802B-00FAE8BBD395.jpeg

07CB9D15-7766-482E-8166-975691218BA7.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Nitin Mohan said:

Is there a location where the recovery videos can be uploaded? 

There is a thread was suggested by @Rahimdad and executed by my self that we can upload all recoveries as one place for easy access and collection 

the greatest of recoveries 

first download to you tube then copy link and paste it 

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

From newbie drive 2/10/2020 to pink rock . please listen to @Gaurav instructions to @Nihal17 

• Like (+1) 1

Excellent. @Mohamed Seidam you've become the real Superman to share these awesome videos. Truly people ask we did not see and we don't know. But you've started a trend where you and several others can share such stucks and refusals for all to learn from.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use