•  
Advertise here

COVID19 test for entering Abu Dhabi from other Emirates

Good Morning, I'm trying to book an appointment at Ghantoot Screening Center; there are no available slots until Dec 10! Tried SEHA App for test centers in Dubai, no appointments available until Dec 04.

Does any one know if negative test results from Private hospitals/testing centers are acceptable to enter Abu Dhabi?

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Ranjan Das said:

Does any one know if negative test results from Private hospitals/testing centers are acceptable to enter Abu Dhabi?

PCR test done at any private hospitals with negative result is also accepted to enter Abu Dhabi. The results are valid for 48hours and you should enter before that. PCR test usually takes 24 to 48hrs to get the report, so plan your test accordingly.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Asif Hussain said:

PCR test done at any private hospitals with negative result is also accepted to enter Abu Dhabi. The results are valid for 48hours and you should enter before that. PCR test usually takes 24 to 48hrs to get the report, so plan your test accordingly.

thank you!

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone 

I don't know if anyone used Al Khawaneej testing center but I would highly recommend to avoid this station 

We spent almost 2 hours waiting to be tested and I asked the security and he said it's kind of normal waiting time here 

• Thanks (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Srikumar kindly note as per the SEHA app the latest validity for DPI is reduced to 48 hours only. Hence the information needs to be amended in the advise. Below is screen shot from the SEHA App today

Screenshot_20210123-152230_SEHA.jpg.3fb87cc90842225256c0098467daf6a8.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 1 month later...

Dear Team, 

Is this the latest requirement to enter Abu dhabi. 

image.png.258e8f2be6b3aec37fc5c0203dd1c1e5.png

Source  https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/justice-safety-and-the-law/handling-the-covid-19-outbreak/entry-requirements-to-abu-dhabi-as-of-1-february-2021

Can some one explain what is "DPI test cannot be used to enter Abu dhabi consecutive times

My last DPI test to enter abu dhabi was on 28 Jan. Am i eligible to take DPI test during this week. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Dear Team, 

Is this the latest requirement to enter Abu dhabi. 

image.png.258e8f2be6b3aec37fc5c0203dd1c1e5.png

Source  https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/justice-safety-and-the-law/handling-the-covid-19-outbreak/entry-requirements-to-abu-dhabi-as-of-1-february-2021

Can some one explain what is "DPI test cannot be used to enter Abu dhabi consecutive times

My last DPI test to enter abu dhabi was on 28 Jan. Am i eligible to take DPI test during this week. 

Yes you are, it only count from 1st of February. So if you do DPI this week, it means next time you go to AD you have to take PCR test.

• Like (+1) 1