•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 09 Oct 2020

Frederic

20 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Sreejith Sreenivasan and @VipinShetty I have added you guys as support members in this drive (under the manage tab). Please confirm if you can make it. 

Main intention is to see if we can add the remaining waitlist members in the drive. Some support will be needed in that case.

Hi @Frederic, thanks a lot and I confirm my attendance. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Sreejith Sreenivasan and @VipinShetty I have added you guys as support members in this drive (under the manage tab). Please confirm if you can make it. 

Main intention is to see if we can add the remaining waitlist members in the drive. Some support will be needed in that case.

Hi @Frederic, I confirm ! Thanks! 

• Like (+1) 1

Current Waitlist:

1) @[email protected]

2) @Ranjan Das

3) @Arda Yagcioglu

We are doing our best and hopeful we will find spaces for some (if not all) of you on Friday. Normally, after the drive reminder is sent we find that a few people remember they have another commitment, or some people simply cannot make it. 

Please continue to stay on standby as things change at the last minute. You might get a message late Thursday that a place has come up, or a message that we can take you - so please don't give up hope yet. 

Thanks !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thanks @Frederic. Overall it was a smooth drive today and all thanks to you to manage the long convoy and you made it look so easy.

Hope to drive more with you! See you soon.

Thank you 🙏

• Like (+1) 3

Pink Rock  ??? I thought it was Sheik Zayed rd... lol. V8 loud and clear climb that amazing spot. 

@Fredericthanks for all , your atetion and patience shows clearly how you love the off road. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use