•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra- Dubai - 9 Oct 2020

Gaurav

Hi Guys!
My name is Gaurav Soni,

I drive a 2014 3.8 pajero LWB. Have essential like compressor, kinetic strap, treds. The car is a stock with standards tow points (2) in front and back. 
I do not have a radio yet!

I am still trying to get used How the messagings works. Do we have carnity app or separate WhatsApp group for each drive?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hello everyone,

This will be my first off road experience. I drive an FJ Cruiser with front and back tow points, a flag pole and a built-in air compressor.

I did buy the radio, and now hopefully I can program the frequencies before tomorrow's ride.

Looking forward to the drive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GauravSoni said:

Hi Guys!
My name is Gaurav Soni,

I drive a 2014 3.8 pajero LWB. Have essential like compressor, kinetic strap, treds. The car is a stock with standards tow points (2) in front and back. 
I do not have a radio yet!

I am still trying to get used How the messagings works. Do we have carnity app or separate WhatsApp group for each drive?

Hi @GauravSoni welcome to Carnity and it's offroad club. And thanks for all the information, for your first drive we will provide the spare radio and from next one onwards you need to get your own radio, shovel and flag - essential for all newbie drives.

We do communicate everything through this website only and you can join Whatsapp drive notification group to get drives update.

34 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hello everyone,

This will be my first off road experience. I drive an FJ Cruiser with front and back tow points, a flag pole and a built-in air compressor.

I did buy the radio, and now hopefully I can program the frequencies before tomorrow's ride.

Looking forward to the drive!

Hi @Ahab Shamaa welcome to Carnity and it's off-road club. You drive one of the best off-road vehicle and surely you will enjoy her even more on off-road drives (natural habitat).

Try to configure your radio as per below tutorial, if you can't I will hand you a spare radio for tomorrows drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dear @Sai Baskaran @Terence Sequeira @Gijo Javob @Mostafa Ismail @Hussien Elleithy and @Arshad Roojee

Welcome to Carnity and it's Offroad Club.

Kindly introduce yourselves by providing the following information:

• Which 4x4 are you driving?

• Any prior experience in offroading?

• Does the vehicle have front and rear towpoints and are they in perfect condition?

Please go through the Newbie Video Briefing which will prepare you for your first drive with us:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

With regards to offroad gear, please bring a tyre deflator and pressure gauge (readily available in any tire shop, Enoc, Adnoc, Emarat, Ace Hardware or Speedex).

Other items like a shovel, offroad flag, and radio will become mandatory from a second drive onwards (if you have them already plz do bring it along).
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Mostafa, its my first time to go off-roading, However; I have done it before as a passenger :D

I drive a 2019 White Prado, 4 door, 6 cylinder. I have got the deflator, flag, radio, compressor, and kill switch.

Looking forward for the ride and to meet y'all.

See you on Friday morning!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mostafa Ismail said:

Hi,

Sorry its a different thing.. but I am trying to change my country from UAE to Egypt.. cause its different from my location.

Any advice how to change that, please? Thanks!

Hi @Mostafa Ismail

It should be in your account settings.Or try below link:

https://carnity.com/settings/country

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi I'm Hussien,

I'm driving ford F150 XLT 6.2L V8 4x4. I have gone for an off-road experience once in fossil rock. And I have front and rear tow points and are they are in good condition.

I still don't have the flag, radio, deflator, or compressor. 

Looking forward to see you all and have a good off road experience.

Regards,

Hussien  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Gaurav I am driving a 2012 Mitsubishi Pajero LWB 3.5 L,

I Have been offroad a few times as a passenger with carnity, I was a passenger in your fossil rock drive a couple of weeks ago. Loved the experience so decided to try it out hands on

I have front and rear tow hooks in good conditions 

Besides i have a flag, deflator, pressure guage, dual cylinder compressor,  a walkie talkie with all the frequencies set

All set to go

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Please find your convoy positions for tomorrow drive

1. Gaurav                       Silver Pajero
  2. Kaushal Prithwani      2020 Nissan Patrol Y61
  3. Sai Baskaran             2012 White Pajero LWB
  4. GauravSoni               Grey Pajero 3.8 LWB
  5. Mostafa Ismail           White Prado
  6. DeepakADS              2013 Dodge Ram
  7. Terence Sequeira      2017 RAM Rebel
  8. Hussien Elleithy         Ford F150 XLT
  9. Gijo Javob                 Grey Wrangler LWB
  10. Omar Al-khoori          Jeep Wrangler SWB
  11. Arshad Roojee           Yellow Wrangler SWB
  12. Ahab Shamaa            2018 FJ Cruiser
  13. Jeepie (Marjan)          Green Wrangler

@Kaushal Prithwani @Sai Baskaran @GauravSoni @Mostafa Ismail @DeepakADS @Terence Sequeira @Hussien Elleithy @Gijo Javob @Omar Al-khoori @Arshad Roojee @Ahab Shamaa @Jeepie

MUST READ AND CLICK TOTALLY AGREE ON THE BELOW COVID19 PRECAUTIONS

Some important pointers:

1) Please watch the Newbie Video Briefing in case you have not done it before.

2) Please go through the COVID regulations and abide by them during the drive.

3) Please bring a tyre deflator and pressure gauge. If you have more offroad gears you are of course welcome to bring them.

4) Please be on time or a bit before time so we can assist you in deflating the tyres where needed.

5) Make sure your front and back towpoints are in perfect condition. We will need them to recover you safely.

6) Be CAREFUL when you cross the bicycle track at the meeting point. There are lots of bicycles and they have the right of way on their track !

In emergency cases, you can contact me on 050 5258706.

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

@Jeepie (Marjan) and myself will do our utmost best to make you enjoy your first club drive ! See you guys tomorrow 05:30 !

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use