•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Khatam to Faya - Sharjah - 09 Oct 2020

Rahimdad

Time of challenge 

Starting with early mist and ending with a tire change seemed like the appetizer and dessert for a really tasty big dish “ time of challenge “ that we all enjoyed!

for me it was my second fewbie drive and it’s ain’t like the first nor will be like the coming third as I believe that each drive has its own flavor and taste . 

Along and parallel with fossil rock and then the little one ending lining up on a ridge of tall big dune descending all the way over it down which I couldn’t make and I had to steer down to the right and by the time a reached the flat earth I realized that it’s more scary than descending the ridge ( thank God No ABS , real test and worked ).

in between the “ big and little “ our hot meal which was prepared by our Legend was inviting us to it and we were hungry!

Negotiating the terrain / dune all the way up was unique and new for me and challenging. I had to learn the fine coordination between the power and momentum in one hand the Gravity pull on the other hand , and in between a thin line remains were the position of my vehicle should be exactly ... I could manage my own refusals by self recovery and my ascend from the second Time once and third In the other circling and navigating where is that thin line, found and reached 

Big thank you and hat off to our Legend @Rahimdad for this extraordinary trip that for me brought the best out , and sure yet more to come.

special Thanks to @Brette for all the effort and patience on us and it was my pleasure catching up with you 

@Rizwanm2 it was nice meeting you . Thank you for your care and being considerate to all members in the convoy.

all drivers I was honored driving with all of you. Enjoy , drive safe till the next round !

cheers 🚙😎🌷

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Thank you Mr @Rahimdad and @luwaimn

for helping me to get out of stack 

I had a lot of fun. new experience and skills is getting added to my desert driving hobby 

I was disappointed that I couldn’t climb the hill. 

I have had engaged my hand brake on the top of the hill and I forgot to release it 

I think that’s why I couldn’t climb the hill

I noticed the hand brake in the inflating area.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ajiesh George Kannankara said:

I know it’s not late..posting some of the pictures of our last drive

7E401738-7F9A-452B-906A-D8DB3EAE05B5.jpeg

CF0BFD4F-7459-446E-871C-59F481CC88FE.jpeg

C5CC3C88-550E-4433-A78F-148A415CF977.jpeg

B24EF5B4-1AD1-4F91-8DF8-EE64E239DE0B.jpeg

B8E88855-0B79-41A7-AD67-404F08BA972E.jpeg

B20A8198-E5F9-4D3A-95BA-22464B76F99B.jpeg

6F97ACB8-6BC7-4553-B6A0-F85298B90FFB.jpeg

8EFAE9C5-CB25-4438-832F-A4C7DF1A46AA.jpeg

It’s never late pal 😉👍nice couple of clicks well done 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

I agree with @Mohamed Seidam. It's never too late. Excellent pics @Ajiesh George Kannankara hope you've uploaded in the Gallery.

Thanks @Rahimdad..Yes uploaded in the galleries already..

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use