•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - "Middle-Earth": Solar Park to Faqa - Dubai - 09 Oct 2020

Ale Vallecchi

21 minutes ago, Nabil Bishara said:

@Ale Vallecchi it seems to me the spot was taken after I asked to be on the waitlist. I may be wrong but would appreciate if you can check when you have some time. Thanks 

Yes @Nabil Bishara. I will sort it out.  Do not worry. Will confirm to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience. 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @jodha singh shekhawat. Thank you very much for booking a spot on this drive. Nonetheless, as you may have seen from the announcement, this is a drive reserved for Fewbies with 5 or more drives with Carnity.  At the moment you have 3 Fewbie drives under your belt, which unfortunately make you ineligible for this drive. Therefore, I am forced to take you off this list, hoping that you can still find a spot on another drive this weekend. I am very sorry for this inconvenience, and hope to see you soon in another all Fewbie drive.

Thanks for the information sir but After this rank total 5 drive completed my four Fewbies and 1 newbie are completed with carnity. 2 Fewbie with Mr Richard 18th and 25th sep-2020, and 3rd with Mr frederic 2nd oct, and my 4th Fewbies with you 3rd oct, and 1 newbie with Mr srikumar 25th sep, 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, jodha singh shekhawat said:

Thanks for the information sir but After this rank total 5 drive completed my four Fewbies and 1 newbie are completed with carnity. 2 Fewbie with Mr Richard 18th and 25th sep-2020, and 3rd with Mr frederic 2nd oct, and my 4th Fewbies with you 3rd oct, and 1 newbie with Mr srikumar 25th sep, 

Dear @jodha singh shekhawat I meant 5 Fewbie drives alone, not counting the Newbie drives. From Fewbie drive #6 (included) it's possible to register for Fewbie Plus. Even though this is an unofficial rank, some drives are reserved for more advanced Fewbies, due to the more difficult nature of the itinerary. I am truely sorry for this inconvenience, and will be happy to see you in the next open drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, David Ortells said:

Hello Ale please ad my to the waiting list !!

Hello @David Ortells. You will be #2 on the WL, until I clear the matter of Nabil's precedence to take the drive's last available spot. Thanks a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @siddharth maheshwari. I thank you for signing up. However, upon checking your number of drives at Fewbie level, it turns out that you have not completed the required minimum 5 Fewbie drives. Therefore I will have to exclude you from this drive, which, as you can see from the announcement, is limited to Fewbies Plus (as defined by the min. 5 drives requirement). I am sorry for this inconvenience, which is however to insure the safety of each drive, based on the level of difficulty that the convoy is expected to meet. I hope to see you soon on another open drive.

15 hours ago, Nabil Bishara said:

@Ale Vallecchi it seems to me the spot was taken after I asked to be on the waitlist. I may be wrong but would appreciate if you can check when you have some time. Thanks 

@Nabil Bishara, I am adding you to the drive's list. See you on Friday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 10/4/2020 at 10:40 PM, David Ortells said:

Hello Ale please ad my to the waiting list !!

Hello @David Ortells. You are IN this Friday's drive. Please confirm. See you soon.

On 10/5/2020 at 8:33 AM, Rajeevan Vickneswaran said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi Can I be added on to the wait list as well please.

Dear @Rajeevan Vickneswaran you are also IN this Friday AM drive. Please re-confirm. See you soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use