•  
Advertise here

Nissan Pathfinder R50 - Price check

@Rahimdad @Gaurav @Frederic  need your valuable insights.. 2004, 175k km, single owner, well maintained Pathfinder R50 asking for AED 12k/- Is that a good price?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sreejith Sreenivasan said:

@Rahimdad @Gaurav @Frederic  need your valuable insights.. 2004, 175k km, single owner, well maintained Pathfinder R50 asking for AED 12k/- Is that a good price?

Little on the high side, but if well maintained and not abused you could be having a fantastic offroad vehicle.

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

13 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Is that 3.3 or 3.5?

Any off-road mods? Any underbody protection? Bigger tires?

@Gaurav 3.5L no mods, no plates, never been off-road as per the owner. Everything stock.

Edited by Sreejith Sreenivasan
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Sreejith Sreenivasan said:

@Gaurav 3.5L no mods, no plates, never been off-road as per the owner. Everything stock.

Except no plate, everything sounds good.

No plate means, no thorough check you can do and I wouldn't waste my time tbh, even if price seems OK but @Rahimdad can share better view on pricing.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

23 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Except no plate, everything sounds good.

No plate means, no thorough check you can do and I wouldn't waste my time tbh, even if price seems OK but @Rahimdad can share better view on pricing.

@Gaurav Sorry, my mistake, by no plates I mean, no bash plates or any underbody protection.. :)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Sounds like a good deal. But still something you need to live with either ways. If you get this one at 12k and see a clean some being sold after a week for 8K, don't be disheartened. Also if you decide to leave this and see the next few come in at 18k due to the season kicking on don't kick yourself. 2004 model has only the MAF sensor issue, it has a plastic part which needs replacement ever so often. 2005 onwards they put in a metal piece instead of the plastic and you'll save a bit from not having to change it.

Off season you'll find them between 6 - 8k, but during season the prices go up anywhere between 10 - 15k.

• Like (+1) 3