•  

Wrangeld (Richard) has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

@Wrangeld well deserved promotion kind sir. Many congratulations. We love watching people learn, become pationate and grow. Watching you and @Jeepie grow with the passion burning inside was a first for me. Love the connection you have with each other and the way it comes down to us. We love tasting different flavour of drives and once I have the choice you would be my flavour of the week.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Dear @Wrangeld,

Congratulations for a truly deserved acknowledgement of the great passion you put in every drive. 

Looking forward to the next drive toghether. 

Edited by Lorenzo Candelpergher
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

@Gaurav @Emmanuel @Rahimdad @Frederic @Srikumar @Ale Vallecchi a deepfelt thanks for this vote of confidence. This has been a year of learning, and growth that has been empowered and anabled by all of you. 

@Shamil @Brette @Asif Hussain @sertac @Kalahari @Vanessa8580 @Desert Dweller @Foxtrot Oscar @Chaitanya D @Tbone (really hope I did not miss soneone out, yikes!) thanks for supporting, keeping us all honest in this game, showing the way for everyone else that loves being out there in the sand.You've all played a big part in enabling me to get to this promotion - I can happily let you all know where you had the biggest impact if you have any doubt about that. 

And to the rest of the Carnity family, who have been kind enough to come on drives I led, or allowed me to support them in their efforts, thank you. Without these opportunities to grow and learn, the marshals would never be in a position to work out the solutions we sometimes need to find on our drives. 

As we keep saying, this is a team game. None of us can get anywhere without the other and we never ever leave anyone behind. 

See you soon in the sand. 

congratulations @Wrangeld. this is a well deserved title indeed. Way to go and looking forward to many fun filled adventures with you in the sands. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use