•  

Brette has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

@Gaurav @Rahimdad @Srikumar @Emmanuel @Frederic  @Wrangeld @Ale Vallecchi @Jeepie @Shamil @Asif Hussain Thanks to all of you for the endless support and advice through this journey and hope to live upto the expectations that this promotion brings. Looking forward to it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Brette we have started our Carnity adventure around the same time, and i admired you (and still do) for bringing the JGC on a weekly basis which gave you a bit more of steeper learning curve in comparison with my little blue.

image.png.ec0bf346605ab26caf8cf13b041017c2.png

You have come a long way since then, and your weekly support on the drives, your positive attitude, and friendly approach to all members have brought this well deserved promotion. The road is now open again for the next challenge which no doubt you will master very quickly !

Congrats !!

@Frederic thanks Freddy. Yeah, it's been 1 hell of an experience but worth every minute of it. Yes going by the pic you posted, we both did our first drive with Carnity on the same day. That was the first and last time my wife came with me and also the last time the JGC had all her parts intact. 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Hi @Brette  it's funny, I always have in my mind that you were higher up the Carnity ladder than me! Your calm and assuring nature always fantastic to have on a drive and your friendship, more than anything. We shared Liwa in February and I for one am hoping that as soon as we are allowed out to play again, we can spend more evenings around a campfire. 

Truly looking forward to being your support on a drive. 

Congrats

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi @Brette  it's funny, I always have in my mind that you were higher up the Carnity ladder than me! Your calm and assuring nature always fantastic to have on a drive and your friendship, more than anything. We shared Liwa in February and I for one am hoping that as soon as we are allowed out to play again, we can spend more evenings around a campfire. 

Truly looking forward to being your support on a drive. 

Congrats

Thanks Richard. Yeah I was a fewbie when you and Marjan joined but could not keep up with the number of drives you'll used to attend. 🤪 Both you'll dedication and commitment showed with the amazing pace at which you'll honed your skills and grew.  Been a pleasure supporting quite a few of your drives too. 

Yes, hopefully soon we can go back to being the way things were pre covid. Miss those night drives and BBQ sessions under the stars. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congratulations @Brette. Well deserved promotion bro. There are those who learn to follow and there are those who try to make their own way through. There are those who listen to experience and there are those who challenge everything. You've always listened keenly and asked questions. But you've let your curiosity taken the better of you. It would be easier to get something which could be used the the desert as a common toy, but you have really worked hard to learn your way with the JGC. Total respect to you for not listening to us and working so hard to make your black stallion truly yours. Nobody else can tame it except for you. Plus you opened up a chance for people to own, understand and use a JGC both on-road and off-road. Jeep might have built the JGC, but you've made it desert worthy. Well done bro.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Rahimdad Bhai. Would not have been able to do it without all the support received from you and the hours spent with you after the drives.  Still have a long way to go and there are going to be a lot more questions, hopefully we can get back to the chats and parathas soon. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use