•  

Asif Hussain has been promoted to Marshal level

Gaurav

@Asif Hussain congrats for probably the most deserved promotion in Carnity. 

I hope to join one of your drives soon. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Fantastic news @Asif Hussain !! You’ve been an integral part of Carnity from the beginning and you totally deserve this. See you soon in the sands !!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Congratulations @Asif Hussain bhai. You made us wait a lot for your promotion, and in looking forward to squeeze every inch of you when I meet you again. Always had high regards for your contribution even in your toughest times in the back ground. Even if nobody ever saw you, but quietly you have continued to contribute to Carnity in unimaginable ways. No matter how thankless the job, but your hand was always up to assist in any way possible. I'm so happy you're back in the sand and looking forward to your immaculately planned leads in the terrains we have fallen in love with.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Oh @Asif Hussain i thought you were already a marshal ! Nevertheless from the good reputation around in here you are probably not less than one of the Carnity’s Legends . Hearty congratulations and hope to meet you and drive together soon .

cheers 👍🚙🙏🏻

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Congraaaats @Asif Hussain! As you know, I’m a big fan of your leads since the very first one I attended in Sweihan, quite a long time ago... It was maybe my best drive ever. 
Everyone: a drive with Asif in AD is really something, so don’t miss this opportunity when you have it!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Asif Hussain you were part of the original team of 5 Carnity Members with whom we used to off-road every weekend. From 5 members we have grown to more than active 120+ members who drive every weekend and you have played a key role quietly in the background.

You opened up so may new routes and tracks in Abu Dhabi that we could only dream. You taught us what is Sweihan and ofcourse the Infamous Naqrah dunes as well (I felt the effect this morning as well). 😜

You learned your skills on the most difficult car amongst us, but still took it to such amazing places.

All of the above is a testament of your capabilities.

Extremely happy and privileged that I was part of your first Newbie lead.

Congrats Marshal Asif

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use