•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Evening Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 16 Oct 2020

Frederic

It helps to be Sunday off for me. Always early to get a slot.

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

@Ranjan Das and @topgear as you have confirmed spot in morning Bab Al Shams and Pink Rock drive respectively, we are skipping the queue to give chance for the waitlist who don't even have 1 drive yet.

Please confirm if you if you like to do two drives on Friday, so we will add you in the existing waitlist or was it an optional to see wherever you get first availability?

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 minutes ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hi @Gaurav, I would like to do two drives if possible this Friday. However, in case there are people still in the wait list for the afternoon drive, happy to vacate my slot.

Thanks Ranjan, for the confirmation.

We will keep you in the wait list but below the guys who don't even have 1 confirm drive yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Gaurav I am fine to be removed from this wait list. Initially, I was hoping to get this newbie and opt out from the confirmed Fewbie Al Qudra drive led by Vanessa.  After some thought, I think I will try out my first fewbie drive 🤞 and happy to vacate from this wait list for people below to have a chance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Melenany and @Probir Mukherjee you have been added to this drive now, please confirm.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use