•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 16 Oct 2020

sertac

It was a wow kind of drive :) I enjoyed it myself and i hope also participant enjoyed as well.

I can`t thank enough for the support of @Rahimdad and @Nivin also @Luca Palanca Falsini did amazing job as a second lead.

I decide to basically skip the Mahafiz part. Mostly we drove on the flat track without any action. I wanted to save the time for most precious play areas. We 2 did lots of playing and made some photography and drone shooting. Thanks to @Ajiesh George Kannankara From there we head to Fossil Rock but we couldnt pass it due to no sand on the rocks, it would be dangerous. Since we were there early we headed to Faya and played on the nice dune formations. Finally we reached to the Faya and everyone found chance to try to climb. After that another crazy group came and took over the place, we decided to exit. Thank you all for your participation. All of you did amazing, no stuck except me :D and few refusals only. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Thank you @sertac for the chance of being decond lead, bit nervous at beginning but after everything went well.

The track was amazing with super shoots. All the people on the convoy handled the path without particular issues. 

Thank you @Rahimdad for your tips!

Was an amazing drive!! Looking forward to the next one!!! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@sertac Thank you for an exiting drive at the Fossil Rock - Faya Area. It was a very pleasant one with no stucks & digging :D

IMG_7544.thumb.JPG.249b140e1197096ddb9fce52f20fcf50.JPG

@Rahimdad Thank you for your support & guidance as always. We missed more action at the Faya climb.

@Luca Palanca Falsini you drove really well. The Faya climb was too good.

@Senthil Kumar @Ajiesh George Kannankara  @siddharth maheshwari @Sajit Modiyil @Craig Finlayson @Jihad Hachem @Mukundan Nair everyone took it so easy and all of you did well. 

Looking forward for pictures and videos. 

Edited by Nivin
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @sertac @Rahimdad and everyone for such a coordinated , smooth and fun drive .  Everyone did well! 

Pleasure meeting all!  

20201016_095743.jpg

20201016_080649.jpg

20201016_080531.jpg

20201016_080338.jpg

20201016_075835.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • WOW (+2) 1

I would like to thank @Srikumar for giving me the opportunity for joining @sertac drive and @sertac for accepting me to support his drive. @sertac was amazing with his choice of track and play areas. We all loved and enjoyed playing in bowls and our favorite long range dunes. @Luca Palanca Falsini seemed nervous at start to be second lead, but took over the role and was comfortable within no time.

@Senthil Kumar was very comfortable at number 3 and seemed to be more comfortable with his ride than the first time I saw him. @Ajiesh George Kannankara was at his best and there were moments when I loved the way he trusts his ride and his ride doesn't seem to let him down. @siddharth maheshwari is one with his Wrangler. Sure Wranglers are capable, but it's still the person behind the wheel to be able to use these machines and he really is learning fast. @Nivin with his Xterra is very comfortable. Thank you for supporting the drive and it was a pleasure to have you on the drive.

@Sajit Modiyil was amazing with his Xterra and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well he handles his ride. @Craig Finlayson bought the sunshine with his smile. Lovely to see him enjoy himself and play time was like another drive on Sheikh Zayed Road for him. Speaking about Shk Zayed Road @Jihad Hachem was another one to make the most difficult terrain look like highway. Thanks for carrying our most precious cargo, my only fan on the drive. @Mukundan Nair handled his Xterra with ease and was very patient and kept the convoy intact and moving at all times giving me the freedom to help with a few recoveries.

All in all a wonderful drive with amazing people. Until next time stay safe and keep tuned for next week's drives being posted soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use