•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive Skydive to Margham - Dubai - 17 Oct 2020

Chaitanya D

Congratulations @Chaitanya D for your first independent lead drive. Looking forward drive with you soon dear friend . Cheers 👍🌷🚙

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Well done @Chaitanya D and the rest of the convoy. It was the first time for me in that area which is very beautiful. I struggled a bit with the slip faces of dunes but I’m still gauging the speed to use with this new car in specific situations. Happy to see you give me the time and space to self-recover each time. It’s great to have a patient leader!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Congratulations Dr @Chaitanya D on your first official lead. So proud of the new leads coming forward and adding their flavour to Very diverse leads with one thing in common. Safety. Now I want to be on one of your drives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Well done @Chaitanya D for leading us with excellence! First time I saw balloons to start and paragliders hovering over us

It was a great idea to have the drive on Saturday, loved it and looking forward to the next one

IMG_2531.JPG

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use