•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Khatim - Abu Dhabi - 16 Oct 2020

Gaurav

Everyone can post your drive images in below album under Gallery

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/352-newbie-al-khatim-abu-dhabi-16-oct-2020

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

was  great to meet you guys, looking forward to the next one. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/14/2020 at 8:18 PM, Nazier Isaacs said:

Hey guys I drive a landrover discovery sport 2018 model. I' did do one drive with a friend in liwa desert area last year and regarding the the tow hooks the car has one in front and one of those screw in hooks at the back of the vechile. The vechile ground clearance is about 8.5inches. Hope this will suffice. 

Hi Nazier

I am Frederic new member located in Dubai. I am writing you because we have the same car and I will join next Friday my first "absolute newbie morning session "

Like you,,I have already drove in Liwa desert but I would.like you to share your first newbie experience because I am  a little bit anxious to damage my discovery due to low bump on the front. Did you manage easily ? Thanks  to share.some'precious recommandations.😉

Looking forward to hearing you 

Kind Regards

Frédéric

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, frederic demolder said:

Hi Nazier

I am Frederic new member located in Dubai. I am writing you because we have the same car and I will join next Friday my first "absolute newbie morning session "

Like you,,I have already drove in Liwa desert but I would.like you to share your first newbie experience because I am  a little bit anxious to damage my discovery due to low bump on the front. Did you manage easily ? Thanks  to share.some'precious recommandations.😉

Looking forward to hearing you 

Kind Regards

Frédéric

Hi Frederic

The newbie drive was quite pleasant and nothing extreme for the discovery. Because of the front being a bit low the group leader recommended that i remove the small lip on the bottom of the front bumper just to avoid dragging of the sand. Unfortunately i didn't have the right tools with so drove with it still attached and i didn't have any issues at all. when u go down a hill just do it slow because of the front being a bit low. But other then that the car is more than cable to do it all after all its a land rover. Are you aware of the car ATPC system (all terrain progress control ) that helps when u get stuck. If not there is a lot of YouTube video on it. Hope this help 

if u need to chat this is my WhatsApp no.0027824078853

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi Nazier 

Thank you very much for your quick reply and these precious advises.

I will check the video on you tube 

I will give you my feed back after my first session 😉

We stay in touch ! 

Have a very nice day

Frédéric

WhatsApp number 0508535375

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use