•  
Advertise here

Why we love cars?

Shamil

Nice video !

I agree to the statement that a car brings freedom and as a car enthusiast it brings people together as well. My first car was my perfect escape to venture into the bigger cities and explore what's out there. The times might have changed but that desire to explore will probably never go away :) 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Beautiful message about cars bringing us together to explore new places. New places not only in this world, but also in our hearts. We embrace each other in this tight knit community. Cars might just be a mean of transport, but plays such huge roles in our lives.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Rizwan Waheed those days are gone. Nowadays I am very careful and make sure I choose my car by making an educated decision.

Thanks to @Carnity we get to ask our many friends to make a good decision.

• Like (+1) 4

@Rahimdad totally agreed, I was about to ask for the opinion for one option Pajero 99 SWB, V6 3.0 Ltr with Diff. Lock and desert Ready . And yes, Its Manual. What would you say, how much it should cost.

@Frederic your opinion will also be helpful. 

Thx & Regards, 

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Rizwan Waheed said:

@Rahimdad totally agreed, I was about to ask for the opinion for one option Pajero 99 SWB, V6 3.0 Ltr with Diff. Lock and desert Ready . And yes, Its Manual. What would you say, how much it should cost.

@Frederic your opinion will also be helpful. 

Thx & Regards, 

Hi @Rizwan Waheed These are not easy to find anymore :). But please do take note that it might cost you another 20kAED to get it "really" desert ready. Any offroad car that is 20 years old will take money to get it back to its former glory. I would not spend more than 8-9kAED on the purchase price, unless it is really in good condition.

I know because that's what i have spent over the course of the last two years including full engine rebuilt, manual transmission overhaul, suspension, bushings, etc...

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

20 minutes ago, Rizwan Waheed said:

I see,, i am going to check that" Desert Rose" this weekend. Now will keep these things in mind,,  ;) 

I liked the “ desert rose “ sounds wild and untouchable 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Freedom , friendship , connection , exploration , community .... and at most sharing passion and transmitting knowledge in safe way all of this I could touch it feel it within Carnity offroad club in the desert on the compact sand within the convoy always looking in the rear mirror even if I was the sweep , God forbidden , if some one some how slipped behind during a sharp detour without being noticed ! 

cheers 🚙😎🌷

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1