•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert drive - Al Qudra - 23 Oct 2020

Brette

3 hours ago, Brette said:

*NEW CHANGE/REQUEST*

To prevent all drives getting full on Sunday by multiple RSVP, we would like to request everyone to pick ONE DRIVE initially and then book your second or third drive from Wednesday onward. 

Sun - Tuesday - Limiting one drive per member

Wednesday onward - RSVP on multiple drives

@Ali Abas Ali @asifk as both of you are signed up on more than 1 drive, please decide which one you would prefer to attend and then remove your rsvp from the others so members on the waitlist who do not have a single drive can join. 

You can add your names to the waitlist of any other drive and on Wednesday if any spots are still vacant, you can then be added for a second drive. 

Hi @Brette - apologies for the error, as I thought the restriction on multiple drives was for same day drives. Please can you take me off this Qudra drive and place me on the waitlist ? I will retain my spot on the Oct 24th morning drive. Thanks ! 

• Like (+1) 2

@Luca Palanca Falsini @siddharth maheshwari both of you have been added to the drive as you'll were the first 2 in the waitlist. 

Edited by Brette
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

@Brette, @Tbone,

If you need a sweep or center forward, pls consider me. I'll be happy to support. 

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergherwill let you know tomorrow once the convoys have been decided.

• Like (+1) 1

@Brette and @Tbone I wish you both best of luck in your leads this Friday. It’s going to be fun. I assure you that you will get the support to the best of our capabilities as drivers . Waiting for final count down .

cheers 🚙🙏🏻🤞

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 minutes ago, Javier Lucero said:

Hey all. Jeep giving me problems again. Back in the shop. Need to drop out for this drive. Quite sorry. Hope she’s back and running for the next one. 

Hope for faster recovery 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use